So when do we get the free games?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when do we get the free games?
5 years ago#1
Sorry if this has already been asked, but I'm looking for the most up to date answer. Has there been any official(or even rumored) date announcement yet?
My Photography Blog(also some video game reviews):
http://chrishashemi.blogspot.com
5 years ago#2
September 1st.
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts BBSv2 Board
5 years ago#3
You want to know how you can check if it's been asked before? Use the search bar, your welcome.
5 years ago#4
The sticky has failed us all recently.
Poke' Black: 4555 9840 5971
"The epitome of a douche move would be to allow N64 games in 3D classics, then add like, StarFox and OoT." - PhantomSword
5 years ago#5
Mattperd posted...
The sticky has failed us all recently.

Those never work
5 years ago#6
Quintain posted...
You want to know how you can check if it's been asked before? Use the search bar, your welcome.

Who has a welcome? Can I have a welcome? If your welcome is nice, I'd like to borrow your welcome, that is the welcome that is owned by you. Or maybe his welcome, or her welcome.
5 years ago#7
The search bar is my welcome?
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
5 years ago#8
GameFAQs Principle Rule #1: If you are going to be a condescending jerk on these boards, make sure you get your grammar right.

GameFAQs Principle Rule #2: If said condescending jerk does not follow Principle Rule #1, all fellow posters must jump on him/her, sarcasm guns blasting.

Being a jerk is one thing. I got no problem with that. But if you're going to be a jerk, don't give people a reason to laugh in your face.
Dragon Ball Z tattoo sleeve: http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u11/nimerjm/JasonTattoo1.jpg
Think you're the biggest DBZ fan? You're wrong.
5 years ago#9
Lazy people...
"the hell!?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So when do we get the free games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived