Nintendo Video is slowly getting better

#1niels200683Posted 8/4/2011 1:01:37 AM
39/80 (lol @ 80/80 trend)

(European, in case you don't recognize any of the videos I talk about)

Okay, yesterdays fourth magic trick video is still a lame (the introduction logo is still nice 3D though) - and Oscar's Oasis is still the same 7,5 min. video length. However, Angelo Rules has now gone from 1 minute shorts to the same length as Oscar's Oasis, and the OK GO video has been added as a fourth video as well.

This basically adds up to 20 minutes of video - the exact length of my daily commute.
---
Do you believe in the Soul Cake Duck?
Einstein: My wife doesn't understand me.
#2StupidGeniusPosted 8/4/2011 1:13:27 AM
I haven't gotten a video in a week.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/StupidGenius11/060187.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/StupidGenius/
#3ElevenOhNoesPosted 8/4/2011 1:30:15 AM
I dunno what Angelo Rules is. I thought Australia would get the same videos as Europe. Got 2 OK GO videos yesterday. I was happy to see more than 2 videos on the list, until I opened one up and it was ugly guys in tights that are WAY too tight in some areas play on some glass. If I'd had something sharp nearby I would have stabbed my eyes out... Was probably the worst thing I've seen on any NIntendo system.

The Oscar's Oasis videos are getting kind of boring, but they usually have a bit of entertainment to them. I mostly just watch the magic videos to get the blue dot to go away. =\
---
Xbox Live: ElevenOHNOEZ .....................................PSN: nightranma
3DS: 5455-9525-0021
#4GencoilPosted 8/4/2011 1:32:17 AM
Oscar's Oasis is terrible, every episode is basically the same thing. Oscar finds something interesting, he goes after it, then that crazy gang sees what he has and starts chasing him and we get to endure a few minutes of lame slapstick comedy. There's no substance to this crap at all, it's as shallow as it gets.
---
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)
#5niels200683(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 2:28:23 AM
ElevenOhNoes posted...
I dunno what Angelo Rules is. I thought Australia would get the same videos as Europe. Got 2 OK GO videos yesterday. I was happy to see more than 2 videos on the list, until I opened one up and it was ugly guys in tights that are WAY too tight in some areas play on some glass. If I'd had something sharp nearby I would have stabbed my eyes out... Was probably the worst thing I've seen on any NIntendo system.

The Oscar's Oasis videos are getting kind of boring, but they usually have a bit of entertainment to them. I mostly just watch the magic videos to get the blue dot to go away. =\

Apparantly not even the UK has Angelo Rules... it really depends on the region - per country: Angelo Rules is also in my native language (using the same grating voice-overs as heard before in Pokemon, Phineas & Pherb, Fairly Odd Parents, Digimon, Catdog etc. etc. etc.)
---
#6Sandro190Posted 8/4/2011 3:17:32 AM
niels200683 posted...
ElevenOhNoes posted...

Apparantly not even the UK has Angelo Rules... it really depends on the region - per country: Angelo Rules is also in my native language (using the same grating voice-overs as heard before in Pokemon, Phineas & Pherb, Fairly Odd Parents, Digimon, Catdog etc. etc. etc.)

HAHAHAHAhahaha i am 100% sure that youre dutch!!!!
#7niels200683(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 3:44:45 AM
Sandro190 posted...
HAHAHAHAhahaha i am 100% sure that youre dutch!!!!

I am 100% sure that you are correct in your assumption.
---
#8something316Posted 8/4/2011 5:38:15 AM
Just updated, got magic trick 4, Oscar's Oasis and 2 OK Go videos, one which left me traumatized, and one with some talented dogs (I'm pretty sure it's the video the US got at launch while we got something else).

I find the magic tricks completely pointless. Not entertaining at all if they don't show you how to perform them...

Hoping for some movie trailers next update...
#9GencoilPosted 8/4/2011 6:02:28 AM
What genius thought people would want to see someone perform magic tricks in 3D anyway? Is that the best way they could think of to utilize the technology? I could come up with better ideas myself:

- Roller coaster rides shot from first person perspective
- Slow-motion videos
- Scuba diving
- Cave exploring
---
www.klustr.net || Mega Man Legends 3 revival campaign: www.legends3.com || PSN: Gencoil || 3DS: 1848-1656-3420 (PM me! I have SSF43D)