It's the little things...

#1nintendoggerPosted 8/4/2011 7:07:50 AM
So, since none of you know me, let me get this out of the way, I'm obsessed with Lyndon Johnson and the Civil Rights movement. I want to be a CR Attorney for DOJ. History is incredible.

So, last night I went to bed, and I opened my Nintendogs, and played it (duh) and then went to journal to record that we won our first Obedience competition. And whom did I happen to street pass overnight? L FREAKING B J and his beagles of course!! Gahhh this just made my day. Seriously... it's the little things.

Which leads me to ask, is this just a built in feature that I'm experiencing, because I didn't walk around with it yet, and it's claiming this is my first street pass.
---
3DS, I have you now. :)
Proud female gamer.
#2bellzemoPosted 8/4/2011 7:11:39 AM
*Gir's voice* "I had no idea"
#3mcsmellingtonPosted 8/4/2011 7:16:53 AM
I'm assuming you're from the US, does 'dogger' mean the same thing over there, that it does in the UK? >_>
---
GT: McPoo
#4nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:18:17 AM
mcsmellington posted...
I'm assuming you're from the US, does 'dogger' mean the same thing over there, that it does in the UK? >_>

I think so.

Guys, this would be like meeting your hero in the virtual world. (He is dead after all, this is the closest I'll get to him.) It's epic... I'm at the park taking pics like crazy to show my friends. They made his personal color yellow... bad choice.
---
Proud female gamer.
#5gunstarzPosted 8/4/2011 7:19:09 AM
That would be spotpass in action. You get little extras (costumes etc) in DoA too

Quick OT question regarding your username. I'm assuming dogging doesn't mean the same thing in the US as it does in the UK?
---
http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html <-- MML3 Petition
#6mcsmellingtonPosted 8/4/2011 7:20:20 AM
gunstarz posted...
That would be spotpass in action. You get little extras (costumes etc) in DoA too

Quick OT question regarding your username. I'm assuming dogging doesn't mean the same thing in the US as it does in the UK?

Haha, beat you to it :p
---
#7gunstarzPosted 8/4/2011 7:22:17 AM
mcsmellington posted...
gunstarz posted...

Yes you did you ninja.

I am glad it wasn't just me who thought that though.
---
http://petitiononline.com/mml3bck/petition.html <-- MML3 Petition
#8nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:22:43 AM
It does mean the same thing. But that's not what my name is referring to, as you can tell by my Nintendogs topic, it's because of the game.

So, is there a chance I will be seeing Reagan and Liberty? I mean... this did make my day. haha
---
Proud female gamer.
#9mcsmellingtonPosted 8/4/2011 7:25:07 AM
gunstarz posted...
mcsmellington posted...
gunstarz posted...

Yes you did you ninja.

I am glad it wasn't just me who thought that though.

Yeah don't worry, it's the first thing I noticed >_>
---
#10gunstarzPosted 8/4/2011 7:30:07 AM
nintendogger posted...
It does mean the same thing. But that's not what my name is referring to, as you can tell by my Nintendogs topic, it's because of the game.

So, is there a chance I will be seeing Reagan and Liberty? I mean... this did make my day. haha

Well it definitely makes for a memorable name.

If they stick with the presidential dogs theme I don't see why they wouldn't pop up. Here's a list of past dogpases

http://nintendogs.wikia.com/wiki/SpotPass_DLC
---
www.petemorleydesign.com // www.alternativesuburban.com
Currently Playing FFVIII (PSP)