It's the little things...

#11KefkaMayDiePosted 8/4/2011 7:33:28 AM
nintendogger posted...
So, since none of you know me, let me get this out of the way, I'm obsessed with Lyndon Johnson and the Civil Rights movement. I want to be a CR Attorney for DOJ. History is incredible.

This just made me think of the baby that looked like Lyndon Johnshon.
---
I do it for the One or more unread System Notifications
http://www.youtube.com/user/kefkamaydie
#12nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:34:26 AM
Thank you, and that's freaking awesome. :) Good to know I'll at least get some street passes!

Does this mean beagles will show up in my kennel now?
---
3DS, I have you now. :)
Proud female gamer.
#1319061980Posted 8/4/2011 7:36:53 AM
nintendogger posted...
It does mean the same thing. But that's not what my name is referring to, as you can tell by my Nintendogs topic, it's because of the game.

So, is there a chance I will be seeing Reagan and Liberty? I mean... this did make my day. haha

...Ummm what do you think it means? In the politest terms possible...

It's just, if you're happy for that to be your username, I think it must mean something different for you.
#14nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:41:49 AM
19061980 posted...
nintendogger posted...
It does mean the same thing. But that's not what my name is referring to, as you can tell by my Nintendogs topic, it's because of the game.

So, is there a chance I will be seeing Reagan and Liberty? I mean... this did make my day. haha

It's just, if you're happy for that to be your username, I think it must mean something different for you.

It means something different, as I said... because of the game Nintendogs, that I named it after.

Dogging is like screwing someone else over. Over here it can mean nagging, or just being a jerk to someone and messing a business deal up. Or like the first def I gave.

It says they're DLC, does that mean I can't get Checkers or the others? TR and Lincoln are two of my favorite presidents.
---
Proud female gamer.
#15nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:44:00 AM
KefkaMayDie posted...

This just made me think of the baby that looked like Lyndon Johnshon.

Link please? I bet it's ugly.
---
Proud female gamer.
#16KefkaMayDiePosted 8/4/2011 7:48:05 AM
You never see it, lol. It's from a Seinfeld episode. And yes, they think it's hideous, and Elaine gags at the sight of it.
---
I do it for the One or more unread System Notifications
http://www.youtube.com/user/kefkamaydie
#17OverlordAlikPosted 8/4/2011 7:49:57 AM
dogger... im going to guess its a term for well....doing something with your dog?
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#18mcsmellingtonPosted 8/4/2011 7:52:37 AM(edited)
nintendogger posted...
19061980 posted...
nintendogger posted...

It means something different, as I said... because of the game Nintendogs, that I named it after.

Dogging is like screwing someone else over. Over here it can mean nagging, or just being a jerk to someone and messing a business deal up. Or like the first def I gave.

It says they're DLC, does that mean I can't get Checkers or the others? TR and Lincoln are two of my favorite presidents.

Umm, in the UK 'doggers' are people who go to car parks and lay bys and and have sex in each others cars >_>
---
GT: McPoo
#19gunstarzPosted 8/4/2011 7:53:31 AM
mcsmellington posted...

Umm, in the UK 'doggers' are people who go to car parks and lay bys and and have sex in each others cars.

^ Pretty much this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dogging_%28sexual_slang%29
---
www.petemorleydesign.com // www.alternativesuburban.com
Currently Playing FFVIII (PSP)
#20nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 7:53:35 AM
mcsmellington posted...

Umm, in the UK 'doggers' are people who go to car parks and lay bys and and have sex in each others cars >_>

Oh? haahaha.

Well a "Nintendogger" is someone who plays Nintendogs as hardcore as I do.
---
Proud female gamer.