No wonder this system cant sell!!!

#1oH_HydraPosted 8/4/2011 11:09:31 AM
we get mario picross today lol black and white garbo!!!

no wonder this system doesnt sell there no incentive to buy it, theres no good retailed games, theres no good eshop games, theres nothing, no youtube, nothing!!! its so annoying really, no one knows these wack gb games and no one cares about them, i never even heard of this game and i never even owned a single game they have added to the VC back in the day i played good games, what is this junk???!!!!! its an outrage!!!
#2pnututPosted 8/4/2011 11:11:21 AM
This is a joke right?
---
What did I do now?
#3IcedEarthaholicPosted 8/4/2011 11:12:55 AM
**walks into topic, sees it's troll bait, pulls down pants and lets loose a nasty sounding Peter Griffin-esque fart** Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Much better! **pulls pants back up and walks away**
---
PR Advisor and Co-Founder for United For Tales:
http://www.unitedfortales.org/
#4xCha0sPosted 8/4/2011 11:14:40 AM(edited)
how can he be joking when hes absolutely right? i had every iteration of the gameboy and didnt even know mario picross existed nor do i care. why would people want to run out and buy a high tech portable to play a black and white game that you couldve probably found in a garbage can somewhere if you went digging long enough.
#5NarutoPosted 8/4/2011 11:13:33 AM
Mario's Picross is still a great game. It's not a great purchase, but the game is still pretty ace.
#6ss4gogeta_darkPosted 8/4/2011 11:14:18 AM
If its under 5 bucks I might buy it.
---
FCs/Tags in my info.
#7SabelrakPosted 8/4/2011 11:15:21 AM
How's this a joke? I never heard of these games either. Where's my Super Mario World, nintendo!?
#8LordAndrewPosted 8/4/2011 11:15:33 AM
You shut your mouth right now. Picross is awesome.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#9LordAndrewPosted 8/4/2011 11:16:14 AM
Sabelrak posted...
How's this a joke? I never heard of these games either. Where's my Super Mario World, nintendo!?

On the Super Nintendo.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#10xCha0sPosted 8/4/2011 11:17:58 AM
its a joke because they have your 250, and they have you upset you wasted 80, and now theyre giving us niche black and white gameboy games nobody cares about. i mean seriously how much less effort are they willing to put in? they couldve at least added color to the game and maybe one person out there would buy it....