Anyone heard of any new MegaTen games coming to this device??

#1autoalchemist62Posted 8/4/2011 10:36:22 AM
I plan on buying a 3DS in order to get Devil Survivor: Overclocked since I can't find my DS copy anywhere.

I love this series but sometimes feel like I'll go to hell for playing hahah
#2LightHawKnightPosted 8/4/2011 10:38:01 AM
I heard that Atlus was going to port over some Persona games and rumors that a new SMT is already being made for the 3DS, but those are really just rumors.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#3Adelle_The_CatPosted 8/4/2011 10:40:46 AM(edited)
There is a faceless Persona game announced, but nobody is quite sure what it is. Almost definitely a remake, I doubt P5 would come to a handheld... My guess is probably Persona 4 Portable. I just did a playthrough of the game last week and a lot of the visuals would be perfect for 3D enhancement. That's just my speculation. Some people have said Persona 1, but that was recently remade for the PSP. Other than that I haven't heard much in the way of MegaTen games for the 3DS.

Edit: Apparently there are two placeholders for the 3DS. One SMT title and one Persona title.
#4Happy Mask ManPosted 8/4/2011 10:39:19 AM
Atlus had Devil Survivor, a "Shin Megami Tensei" series title, and a "Persona" series title on their list of games in development when the 3DS was first announced. No details have been announced on the latter two yet.
---
A wise man once said, "DODONGO DISLIKES SMOKE"
Fooled
#5LordAndrewPosted 8/4/2011 10:42:25 AM
There is a Shin Megami Tensei title and a Persona title announced, but nothing is known about them.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#6autoalchemist62(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2011 10:54:12 AM
Oh wow! More info than I thought!! Thanks everyone!