Nintendo needs to take a page out of Steam's playbook for the Ambassador Program

#10_Kado_0Posted 8/4/2011 11:18:15 AM
FREE HATS!

I, for one, would be absolutely satisfied If I received an exclusive Nintendo Ambassador hat for my Mii. Rub it in the faces of all those people who waited for a price drop.

If such a hat existed, what would you want it to look like?

I'd like it to be a Gray Mario Hat, with a red N in the white circle on the front.

And maybe an exclusive gray shirt color for your Mii to match... with a special type of magic in Find Mii... like a Sword Beam for all basic attacks that does double damage! Woo! Or maybe your magic is replaced with a Nintendo Zapper!!! =O

But, in all seriousness, I do hope Nintendo Ambassadors receive further perks from Nintendo other than the 20 free games. Those are nice and all, but why even call us "Nintendo Ambassadors" if we don't get to flaunt our exclusive status now and then. I like feeling special. :3c
---
3DS FC - 1246 - 8711 - 0073
#2theshovellerPosted 8/4/2011 11:20:00 AM
I'd want a hat, that was wearing a Mii like a hat, that was wearing a hat, that was wearing yet another hat. We would call it the "hat-wearing-hat-wearing-mii-wearing-hat." People would write ballads to its glory. Master Chief would wear one in Halo 4 as an unlockable item.

...... Or just a giant N wedged into my Mii's brainpan. Either way works.
#3Queen_RathianPosted 8/4/2011 11:21:23 AM
Pope's Mitre with a red N.
---
The Queen of the Wyverns
http://sydney-rathian.deviantart.com/ (NSFW)
#4Wynters387Posted 8/4/2011 11:22:28 AM
Ash's hat
---
3DS friend code: 0087-2310-3975 Currently playing Lego LoZ: OOT, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, and LoZ: LA... Can't wait for Kid Icarus.