Still waiting for another gameboy game worth my money. =/

#10_Kado_0Posted 8/4/2011 12:38:47 PM
So far I have 4 GB games. Zelda LA, Super Mario Land, Donkey Kong, and Kirby.

The other GB releases they've given us so far have been really obscure, bottom-of-the-barrel titles. The Wii VC at least started out pretty strong before getting stale. The 3DS GB VC seems to be stale right out of the gate!

Is there a list somewhere that lists which GB games they're planning to release in the near future. I'm pretty bored with their VC selection thus far.
---
3DS FC - 1246 - 8711 - 0073
#2laxnd23Posted 8/4/2011 12:56:23 PM
I'd highly recommend Picross. It's one of Nintendo's under-the-radar successful franchises. It's very addicting and can be challenging. Granted if you don't like puzzle games, then don't buy it. But otherwise I would give it a shot.

Or you could save money. That would also be a good idea.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd
#3housemonkeyPosted 8/4/2011 1:06:19 PM
Honestly, Picross would probably be my top pick out of the games released so far myself. Nothing wrong with the others you mention here or anything, but it's holds up very well. I would agree that releasing this trickle of games is ludicrous though. I dont see how at least a few games a week from the GB and GBC library is asking all that much. Especially early in the system's life where you want to start bolstering the library.
---
Nobody's got anything on me, brother, sir. I've been out of the rookers of the milicents for a long time now.
#4Soanevalcke6Posted 8/4/2011 1:14:12 PM
Picross and GaW Collection I think, are both better than Mario Land and Kirby
---
HurrDurr, I'm a Megaman!
#5youdonnomePosted 8/4/2011 1:54:17 PM
Picross is an extremely addicting game, I just kinda wish they moved it to the bottom screen and used touch function like picross ds
---
not changing till the Giants win the superbowl, - october 2007.< that was quick!!! What should my new sig be?
#6NekoakumaPosted 8/4/2011 1:56:54 PM
Adventure Island 2 / Pitman is pretty good. (Not sure if US/EU has it though)
---
JPN Black 3DS (Launch) / OoT, Layton, TotA, Ridge, nintendogs,SFIV
VC Games: Super Mario Land, Dodgeball, Adventure Island 2
#7lilpuddy31Posted 8/4/2011 2:06:39 PM
hopefully they will release Metroid 2 soon :)
#8LordAndrewPosted 8/4/2011 2:07:33 PM
youdonnome posted...
Picross is an extremely addicting game, I just kinda wish they moved it to the bottom screen and used touch function like picross ds

It wouldn't really be a Game Boy game if they did that.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#9youdonnomePosted 8/4/2011 2:13:01 PM
I know, its just hard to go back after playing picross ds
---
not changing till the Giants win the superbowl, - october 2007.< that was quick!!! What should my new sig be?