~What if Nintendo added the ability to listen to your own music while playing?~

#21panama_chiefPosted 8/5/2011 4:50:47 AM
The option would be a nice idea and a step in the right direction. Remember people, things like this are options....just because you dont like it doesn't mean it can't be appreciated by others.
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#22BraveAdolPosted 8/5/2011 4:54:13 AM
I can see myself playing a looot of Brave Company when that comes out here (if?), but I'd probably get tired of hearing the same music over and over. I'd build my kingdom while listening to Portugal. the Man instead of the same game songs over and over any day
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#23nofxcrackerPosted 8/5/2011 5:15:37 AM
Meh, I probably wouldn't use it. I rarely have the volume on on my portable systems because I'm already listening to my mp3 player, or I'm in a waiting room or someplace else where it would be considered rude to have the volume on.

Another knock on that feature (for me) is that I never know what mood I'll be in for my music, so I like to have all of it handy. Right now my collection is sitting at about 65 gb and there are no SD cards big enough to hold all my music and everything else for the 3DS.

Would be a nice option to have, though.
---
PSN: tracebustin XBOX: tracebustain
3DS: 0602 6268 7620 -tracebusta
#24BraveAdolPosted 8/5/2011 5:30:28 AM
I guess in that respect I'm the same way, but I know I could narrow it down to a few must-have albums if I had to
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3