Convince me...

#11trizznillaPosted 8/5/2011 12:22:21 AM
It does more than games. I use the browser all the time, and Netflix is cool. Spotpass and Streetpass are interesting if you live in a big city and are out and about. The 3D camera will give you a lot of entertainment if you are even a little bit into photography. AR games are interesting, lot of potential. You can use the 3D camera to make your girlfriends' boobs bigger, hilarious. Music player is...functional. Has a built-in scratchpad, for grocery lists and stuff. Pedometer counts your steps and graphs them out to look at. If you get Zelda, you'll get to try out aiming by pointing the system, and it will blow your mind and make you salivate over the possibilities. It makes the lack of a 2nd analog melt away and disappear from your head.
---
hardcore about the casual.
#12FoofyheadPosted 8/5/2011 12:24:27 AM
You want a 3DS, just not until this time next year.

It will be the console to have then.
---
A man should smell of sweat, not flowers.
--Selmy Barristan
#131geckoPosted 8/5/2011 12:36:14 AM
xCha0s posted...
except you wont wanna play street fighter for long because of the spammers.

I came here just to laugh at this. Anyone who complains about spamming is butthurt, learn to defend it instead of whining like a child.
#14RaishurikenPosted 8/5/2011 12:44:59 AM
1gecko posted...
xCha0s posted...

I came here just to laugh at this. Anyone who complains about spamming is butthurt, learn to defend it instead of whining like a child.

spamming doesnt really work in third strike
#15Jrx1Posted 8/5/2011 12:45:45 AM

I still do.
#16Stefan1277Posted 8/5/2011 1:12:15 AM
You don't want a 3DS *Obi Wan force trick*

Seriously though, I love my 3DS, but if you need convincing then don't buy it.
---
I'm a ninja. (You can't see me)
#17Nin3DSFanPosted 8/5/2011 6:00:14 AM
Regarding the communication, if for example, you are referring to playing a multiplayer game on a DS game, where you have a 3DS, and the other player has a DS (for example, Mario Kart DS, or trading Pokemon in any of the DS Pokemon games), you can.

That is a 3DS can communicate with a DS, just as a DS can with a DS.