Anyone else want a crystal chronicles game for 3DS?

#1ramseanPosted 8/5/2011 1:50:45 AM
I'm thinking the originals graphics + level up system, echoes of time's online mode + the way it handled equipment.

As for story, I think it would be cool if they set it before the original so crystal caravans were still around. I also think it would be cool if they incorporated improving your characters town into the gameplay like my life as a little king and skies of arcadia.

So what do you guys think, do you wanna see another crystal chronicles.
---
Best games ever made Metroid Prime, Killer7, FFX, Super Mario Galaxy and Fallout New Vegas by this time next year (as i'm assuming it will be fixed by then)
#21geckoPosted 8/5/2011 2:20:07 AM
As long as they make it like the first, I'm good. EoT and RoF were pretty bad.
#3StupidGeniusPosted 8/5/2011 2:22:50 AM
I never played the one of Gamecube, but I thought Echoes was a great game.
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/StupidGenius11/060187.jpg
http://www.last.fm/user/StupidGenius/
#4Dark_SilverXPosted 8/5/2011 2:33:03 AM
The original is amazing. If they just ported that over with Wi-Fi added then I'd be happy.
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#5lambchipsPosted 8/5/2011 2:40:41 AM
i hated the first CC game on the gamecube...
i really enjoyed the DS versions though
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#6DeathSoul2000Posted 8/5/2011 2:57:04 AM
i would like a new CC - but they'd better use decent servers this time around. the whole reason i bought echoes was because it had online multi, and then i find out the ds version is as laggy as hell and i need the wii version to get stable online? major disappointment.
---
Super Nintendo Defender system
#7Mario_BonesPosted 8/5/2011 3:23:14 AM
YEEEEEEES! Especially if it were like the Gamecube one. So many good memories of that, my friend rented it for his party, and we played it almost literally all day. We all got so attached to our characters, their family, and how hometown of Scone :') The GBA/GC games were heaps of fun, CC, Four Swords Adventure, Pac-man VS...
---
Phoenix Wright in Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3! http://i56.tinypic.com/2i67ix.png
Official Steel Samurai of the MvC3 board
#83DS_AmbassadorPosted 8/5/2011 4:11:13 AM
As long as they make it like the first, I'm good.

This. It's like, first they hook you with a great game.
Then they make every single game in the series play absolutely nothing alike. >_>
---
It's a great time to own a Nintendo 3DS!
--Your Friends at Nintendo of America
#9HOBBESINATORPosted 8/5/2011 6:45:30 AM
I love the Crystal Chronicles franchise, so I'd definitely want to see another entry in the series.

Personally, I would prefer to see a Crystal Bearers 2. I adored the cast, story and the setting in that game, plus the 3DS would insure more traditional controls for those who preferred them. It would even work for Multiplayer- Layle, Belle, and Keiss make up a solid trio, with Cid providing them with mechanical support. An original Lilty or Yuke character could round the party out to the more traditional number of 4.

Something in the vein of the DS/Gamecube games would be fine, though. Heck, I'd even take a cartridge version of My Life as a King/Dark Lord as long as it had all the DLC.
---
"I am the rocks of the eternal shore...crash against me and be BROKEN!" -Apocalypse, X-Men:TAS