Wait, does the ambassador thing start now?

#11ugoo18Posted 8/5/2011 8:07:15 AM
shampoowarrior posted...
If you want to feel warm, 100% assurance that you're an ambassador, there is an Ambassador post in the "News" section of the e-shop that says, right at the top: "You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!"

Where is it i have had mine since launch and have connected regularly to the e-shop but i can't see anything like that.
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"
#12BonezWellPosted 8/5/2011 8:15:25 AM
ugoo18 posted...
shampoowarrior posted...
If you want to feel warm, 100% assurance that you're an ambassador, there is an Ambassador post in the "News" section of the e-shop that says, right at the top: "You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!"

Where is it i have had mine since launch and have connected regularly to the e-shop but i can't see anything like that.

Same
---
Please note: The above post may contain sarcasm.
Please use your senses to determine if this is the case or not.
#13chickenturkey10Posted 8/5/2011 8:19:39 AM
Linkz1 posted...
I connected to the eshop to get the update and I'm automatically registered. Plus I downloaded Nintendo Video and Netflix to get Club Nintendo Coins. We're getting 20 free games. Next week, the Ambassador Program will end after Aug. 12th.

I wonder how the GBA games will look on 3DS. We have N64 (Zelda OOT), GB, GBC, Game Gear (future release), NES games. I have many GBA games from Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Yoshi, etc.

I compared the screen size of 3DS to GBA SP II. The 3DS is a bit bigger than the GBA SP II.

I hope they're in widescreen (obviously with good proportions). It would be great if they had 3D in them as well, but it's not essential to me.
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
#14StarlightDrivePosted 8/5/2011 8:22:49 AM
ugoo18 posted...
shampoowarrior posted...

Open e-Shop. Go to the left once and you'll see news. Hit A. The message at the top should say "Ambassador Program". When you open it it says "You are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador!", and then the rest of the message says pretty much the same thing as it does in the Spotpass you should have received regarding the program.

If you don't see it, then it probably hasn't gotten to you yet. It seems everyone doesn't get messages and downloads on the 3DS at the same time, or even within the same day. Be patient and you should see it, probably later today.