Who kinda wants Startropics for the Ambassitor thing.

#1TectonicImprovPosted 8/5/2011 11:16:44 AM
Yeah... That's it.
---
http://3dshaven.webs.com/
#2OverlordAlikPosted 8/5/2011 11:22:54 AM
me
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#3DiscomasterPosted 8/5/2011 12:03:52 PM
Not I. I played all the way to the end of that game, and could not figure out what was so great about it. Movement was horribly restricted and jumping puzzles were usually a pain in the ass.
#4jayman7Posted 8/5/2011 12:22:00 PM
Don't hold your breath. Since the whole world is getting the same Ambassador titles, and since Japan (of all places!) never got StarTropics or its sequel, ever, it's probably not on the list.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5nimerjm37Posted 8/5/2011 12:43:21 PM
It would be nice, but I'd rather have Punch-Out!!!
---
Never, EVER order ANYTHING from ConsoleSource.com. EVER. You have been warned.
#6SmartkickPosted 8/5/2011 12:53:56 PM
I hope they don't half-ass the Ambassador program by giving us a rotten bunch for free. It'd be nice to have this advantage last until all the good stuff comes out.
#7jayman7Posted 8/5/2011 12:56:04 PM(edited)
Smartkick posted...
I hope they don't half-ass the Ambassador program by giving us a rotten bunch for free. It'd be nice to have this advantage last until all the good stuff comes out.

We already know what half of the list is, you know. And while we technically know nothing of the other half (other than a potential leak of two GBA games that may or may not be true), it looks like a list of games that were blockbusters in their day, honestly.
---
#8SmartkickPosted 8/5/2011 12:58:24 PM
jayman7 posted...
Smartkick posted...

We already know what half of the list is, you know. And while we technically know nothing of the other half (other than a potential leak of two GBA games that may or may not be true), it looks like a list of games that were blockbusters in their day, honestly.

Really? Link please. I haven't been keeping up with the 3DS lately.
#9Pikachu1918Posted 8/5/2011 1:07:12 PM
They're already giving us half ass titles for free as Ambassadors. Kirby, Wario, Metroid.

Usually Ambassadors are kept happy, and love the nation they're from. Shame Nintendo didn't read up on this.
---
"You lead, you bleed!"
Andrew Lyon, Circus Maximus Champion: www.mechwarriorleague.com
#10jayman7Posted 8/5/2011 2:17:41 PM
Kirby and Metroid are "half ass titles"???

As for not knowing what the known half consists of, I don't know how you heard about the Ambassador program and did NOT hear of them, but they're in the sticky. Among the games are the original Legend of Zelda and Super Mario Bros., Yoshi's Island, Metroid: Fusion, and the first Mario vs. DK (not an exhaustive list).

Technically, the Kirby game mentioned was one that was maybe-sorta-kinda leaked but not confirmed.
---