If Nintendo made a super metroid 3d classic remake...

#11darkbringer3dPosted 8/5/2011 12:19:00 PM
PhantomSword posted...
darkbringer3d posted...
Super metroid, 3d, enhanced controls, improved graphics? I'd take it.

3D Classics don't improve graphics.

tc said remake
---
One day, Nintendo decided to put Mario into the world of Metroid. Alas, he was no match for the mighty Geemer.
#12PhantomSwordPosted 8/5/2011 12:20:28 PM
theshoveller posted...
PhantomSword posted...
Um, you mean Zero Mission-like, then.

Eh, not really, but I guess it'd be close enough of an approximation. Even if they didn't redo levels, and instead just made Samus, enemies, and a few bits and bobbits there polygons instead of sprites, then that's cool too.

A Zero Mission-like remake would also be cool. Pretty much, don't change the gameplay too much - I'd be a bit worried if they even made it like Prime, which I liked.

Edit: Same exact game, with 3D sprites like that freebie Excitebike they gave us? Then sure, I'm all for it.

Zero Mission changed the gameplay - it updated it to the more modern physics (a godsend) and allowed diagonal aiming.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#13_Candice_(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 12:21:01 PM
darkbringer3d posted...
PhantomSword posted...
darkbringer3d posted...
Super metroid, 3d, enhanced controls, improved graphics? I'd take it.

3D Classics don't improve graphics.

tc said remake

I said 3D classic twice and even explained what I meant. 3D classics are still remakes.
#14PhantomSwordPosted 8/5/2011 12:21:54 PM
My first post still applies.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#15theshovellerPosted 8/5/2011 12:24:14 PM
PhantomSword posted...
Zero Mission changed the gameplay - it updated it to the more modern physics (a godsend) and allowed diagonal aiming.

You get what I'm saying, though, right? Don't turn it into Hyperdimensional Space Bounty Hunter Ninja Lady In Powersuit, or Aim Really Good Because You Need To Shoot Stuff For Real - keep it Metroid, keep it 2D, keep it so the only thing keeping me out of Passageway 32-X is a pit of lava that I don't have the right doohickey to safely go through it, and not a locked door or plot device.