List the best places for streetpass...

#11nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 3:38:10 PM
Does anyone know the answer to my other question?

I appreciate the answers so far, I haven't tried walking around. I'm hoping after price drop and holidays there will be more people to spot pass.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#12xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/5/2011 3:38:35 PM
Someone care to clue me in on how this works exactly? I think I understand the basics to it. You simply have your 3DS in sleep mode with wifi enabled and if it happens to be in range of another 3DS, something happens between the two? Is there anything you have to do on your device while walking around or just have it on you? And what are the possible things that will happen?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#13nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 3:45:01 PM
Your mii is sent to that person, and their mii is sent to you. They appear in your streetpass plaza. The way you know it happened is the light will turn green on the 3DS. There are games to unlock with a certain number of people.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#14xLexLuth0rxPosted 8/5/2011 3:49:38 PM
Ah ok... so just throw it in your pocket or wherever when you're gonna be around some people and that's all there is to it? Cool, I'll have to check it out.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
#15Jake2701Posted 8/5/2011 3:52:19 PM
Your wireless also has to be on.
---
Check out http://www.youtube.com/user/27jake23 for Nintendo related videos. SUBSCRIBE!!!!