My 3DS Collection what can I add to Hmmm

#1Judgmentday09Posted 8/5/2011 3:42:16 PM
Okay first off I want to say how proud I am to be an owner of a 3DS I have had it for 3 weeks now and put in 4 to 6 hours a day since I got it I have these games all wich I think are good and must owns for the 3DS im looking to add more any suggestions

My Games
DOA Dimensions
SSF 4 3D
Ridge Racer 3D
Splinter Cell 3D
Ghist Recon Shadow Wars
Zelda OOT 3D
Nintendogs plus Cats
Pilotwings Resort
PES 2011 3D
Super Monkey Ball 3D
#2MicroOmegaManPosted 8/5/2011 3:46:57 PM
Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions.

Make sure to grab some internet buddies to make going for high-scores more personal.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#3Carbuncle009Posted 8/5/2011 3:48:04 PM
Cave Story DSiWare
---
Pokemon White FC: 0518-8082-7661 3DS FC: 0645-5834-8488
Feel free to add me, but PM me with your FC if you do.
#4StarlightDrivePosted 8/5/2011 3:48:38 PM
If you honestly find PES and Super Moneky Ball enjoyable, you might as well try Samurai Warriors Chronicles as well.
#5Judgmentday09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 3:53:24 PM
PES is a very good soccer portable game it has all the features you find in a console game and the graphics are very imrpessive.

Super Monkey Ball is fun it is the first one I have played since the gamecube one but it lacks of modes and the 3D gives me nausea in this game only though no the best of my collection but still worth a pick up
#6Judgmentday09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 3:56:00 PM
I heard if you own the pacman and the galaga on 360 wich I do this is not worth the pick up as only 2 out of the 6 games and good can you please give a mini review as to why you think it is worth a buy
#7Spiffy247Posted 8/5/2011 4:02:06 PM
Samurai Warriors Chronicles is my favourite 3DS non-Zelda game. I think you should like it.
---
I'm clever, vaguely feminine, a vampire, and I wield Dice. PH33R.
The DS and PSP are both outstanding systems. Wally the Equality Weasel says so.
#8MicroOmegaManPosted 8/5/2011 4:32:22 PM
Judgmentday09 posted...
I heard if you own the pacman and the galaga on 360 wich I do this is not worth the pick up as only 2 out of the 6 games and good can you please give a mini review as to why you think it is worth a buy

I'll start by saying that for a game that isn't quirky, Pac-Man & Galaga Dimensions has been one of the most frequently under-rated titles in recent memory, IMO. It's not worth the full $40 if you already have and have tired of those two, for sure. But Pac-Man TILT is lengthy and enjoyable, Galaga 3D Impact is short, but exciting for it's gyro-controls. The original arcade Pac-Man and Galaga are exactly that. If you haven't played them to death, they're still classics for a reason. They remain fun to this day and if you get a group of friends chasing the highest score then you're sure to enjoy them.

For anyone unsure, I would recommend getting it on sale for $30 or less anyway, but since you've already played the 360 games, you might wait until it's $20 or even less, or if you're just not interested in chasing high-scores across the four older titles in the collection, then it's not a game for you.
---
If the game gets a bad score, bash the game; if the game gets a good score, bash the reviewer. - stanthelovebot
Buy these: Klonoa (Wii), Fragile Dreams,
#9Judgmentday09(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 3:19:42 PM
I may check out that game then but samurai warriors does not intrest me I have played games like it before and there is not much variety as for scenery but anyone try Reel Fishing 3D
#10Cave_LionPosted 8/6/2011 3:22:28 PM
all wich I think are good and must owns for the 3DS

Splinter Cell 3D

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/D20051101/2015_0_Nicolas_Cage_Is_a_Disappointed_Amer_H000036_L.jpg
---
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l271/Mithos_2006/Borderlands2image.png