Club Nintendo Problem

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo Problem

User Info: Stacy_Adam

Stacy_Adam
5 years ago#1
I just got a 3DS today and I went to make a Club Nintendo account. When I clicked register it took me to the page but there was no place to type any information in. Does anyone what could be going on?

User Info: Sirian_Hawk

Sirian_Hawk
5 years ago#2
Try starting again. The first part of registering only shows one field at a time. It first asks your birthday (IIRC) then once you enter that, it will open the next part (e-mail address) and so on.
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"

Stacy_Adam
5 years ago#3
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Try starting again. The first part of registering only shows one field at a time. It first asks your birthday (IIRC) then once you enter that, it will open the next part (e-mail address) and so on.

The birthday bar is highlighted but it doesn't have a place to type anything.

Sirian_Hawk
5 years ago#4
birthday shouldn't be type in. It should have drop boxes to pick the month, day and year.

Stacy_Adam
5 years ago#5
There is nothing there. It says date of birth and it's highlighted but the only thing under it is the next field which is email address.

Sirian_Hawk
5 years ago#6
Try closing your internet browser and then starting all over. I know their site is a little screwy. For some reason if I expand the boxes that show my coin history and then close them it won't let me expand them again until I change pages so that might be the problem for you but on the registration page. Other than restarting I don't know what else to try as that part worked fine for me.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Club Nintendo Problem

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived