Club Nintendo Problem

#1Stacy_AdamPosted 8/5/2011 5:06:01 PM
I just got a 3DS today and I went to make a Club Nintendo account. When I clicked register it took me to the page but there was no place to type any information in. Does anyone what could be going on?
#2Sirian_HawkPosted 8/5/2011 5:10:11 PM
Try starting again. The first part of registering only shows one field at a time. It first asks your birthday (IIRC) then once you enter that, it will open the next part (e-mail address) and so on.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#3Stacy_Adam(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 5:12:59 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
Try starting again. The first part of registering only shows one field at a time. It first asks your birthday (IIRC) then once you enter that, it will open the next part (e-mail address) and so on.

The birthday bar is highlighted but it doesn't have a place to type anything.
#4Sirian_HawkPosted 8/5/2011 5:14:07 PM
birthday shouldn't be type in. It should have drop boxes to pick the month, day and year.
---
#5Stacy_Adam(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 5:19:40 PM
There is nothing there. It says date of birth and it's highlighted but the only thing under it is the next field which is email address.
#6Sirian_HawkPosted 8/5/2011 6:03:37 PM
Try closing your internet browser and then starting all over. I know their site is a little screwy. For some reason if I expand the boxes that show my coin history and then close them it won't let me expand them again until I change pages so that might be the problem for you but on the registration page. Other than restarting I don't know what else to try as that part worked fine for me.
---