Any new Nintendo hit pieces from IGN today?

#11Mariofan15Posted 8/5/2011 5:17:11 PM
thundercat2600 posted...
Nintendo fans are such whiners.

When Wii launched, they all "boycotted" Gamespot because they gave Zelda an 8.8.

Pretty soon they will boycott IGN as well.

Oh well. Keep pretending that Nintendo's farts smell like Cinnabon

That's because IGN is IGNorant as hell. If they didnt bash things they didnt like,they wouldnt get hated on so damn much.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#12MegaWinFTWPosted 8/5/2011 5:22:30 PM
If they didnt bash things they didnt like,they wouldnt get hated on so damn much.

What? Are they supposed to praise things they don't like? That's not how life works buddy.

The 3DS has been a bit of a disaster so far so some bashing is warranted. Granted the Apple comparison article was a bit of a stretch but a lot of people here are acting so delicately, actually getting upset because some writers on a website don't like a certain piece of plastic.

Oh and that "IGNorant" line was funny the first few times it was used after it was coined years ago but now it's like hearing someone quote Borat.
#13Grandy12Posted 8/5/2011 5:26:53 PM
MegaWinFTW posted...
If they didnt bash things they didnt like,they wouldnt get hated on so damn much.

What? Are they supposed to praise things they don't like? That's not how life works buddy.

The 3DS has been a bit of a disaster so far so some bashing is warranted. Granted the Apple comparison article was a bit of a stretch but a lot of people here are acting so delicately, actually getting upset because some writers on a website don't like a certain piece of plastic.

Oh and that "IGNorant" line was funny the first few times it was used after it was coined years ago but now it's like hearing someone quote Borat.

Well, you know you can't spell ignorant without "rant".
---
Relevance is a prerequisite for cleverness. ~ LHS_2012
JUS: 4382-1831-2782 Brawl: 4382 7053 3006
#14skytravelerPosted 8/5/2011 5:28:22 PM
Heh, people don't know how to make a decent argument anymore; they just support their opinions with more opinions. Most "professional" articles relating to the gaming industry reek of this whereas in other fields this sort of journalism doesn't make it into respected publication.
---
I hate affirmation threads and I'm not interested in knowing who agrees with me.
#15LightHawKnightPosted 8/5/2011 5:42:05 PM

When Wii launched, they all "boycotted" Gamespot because they gave Zelda an 8.8.

You mixed up Sony fanboys with Nintendo fanboys. The guys who boycotted a game cause it was also ported to the 360 and it also came on the ps3, but since it was also on the 360 these fanboys said hell no.

---
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
#16OverlordAlik(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 5:52:20 PM
MegaWinFTW posted...
If you're going to boycott the damn site then don't go making topics whining about it, if you absolutely had to post something then you may as well have bumped the existing topic crying over IGN.

you DO realize the point of a boycott is to get others on board right? best way to do that is continue to illustrate the bias.
---
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
#17AmakusaPosted 8/5/2011 8:15:12 PM
VampiricDragon_ posted...
it is expanding. In japan new systems are sometimes sold as used. Nintendo gets nothing more or less

The only way that makes any sense is the stores are getting their 3DSs for free.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#18FredSavage27Posted 8/5/2011 8:50:42 PM
I stopped giving a damn about what IGN thinks years ago. For some unknown reason I went there earlier this year and read their Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded review, in which they complained about too many filler games while praising what is easily the most filler game in the series, then quickly went back to not caring about them.
---
If you are agnostic and don't know what to make of it, steal this signature.
#19lambchipsPosted 8/5/2011 8:54:33 PM
i dont even waste my time with ign anymore after they gave godhand a 3/10
then put the game up on their top 100 ps2 games list...
^just goes to show if a 3/10 game could make a 100 list, the ps2 must have a pretty garbage library
---
phantasy star zero FC- 2364- 5734-1428
#20TrentHawkinsPosted 8/5/2011 9:05:13 PM

IGN has a poor reputation far outside the Nintendo circle. Also, pulling the fanboy card basically makes you lose any and all credibility. It's about equivalent to sticking your fingers in your ears and going "la la la I can't hear you".
---
"Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad."
Unknown