I just called my local best buy and asked about the loop hole...

#1Slipknot2430Posted 8/5/2011 6:52:52 PM
They told me as long as it is within the 30 day return policy they will price match it. That was from a supervisor too. So looks like I'll be going to Best Buy soon to buy my 2nd 3DS system.
---
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
#2Sirian_HawkPosted 8/5/2011 6:59:43 PM
What's the second one for?

(This message is really just an excuse to test my 3DS browser)
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#3GoldenSun3DSPosted 8/5/2011 7:02:24 PM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
What's the second one for?

Obviously to sell!
Ambassador 3DS's are going to be worth ALOT of money!
---
Join the devroom and sign the OFFICIAL MegaManLgds3 petition
http://gamefaqs.com/boards/609523-mega-man-legends-3-prototype-version/59861635
#4Second_ChancesPosted 8/5/2011 7:02:58 PM
Probably for trading Pokemans
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
#5Slipknot2430(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 7:08:03 PM
No I'm buying it for my son. He saw mine and really wants one now. I'm getting it for him for Christmas since I know around Christmas time they will be sold out everywhere here.
---
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
#6nintendoggerPosted 8/5/2011 7:09:16 PM
I'm doing my price match through best buy.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#7megaman3dsPosted 8/5/2011 7:56:02 PM
I'm hoping Wal-Mart advertises the rumored 9th price drop at their store...I'll be able to price adjust on Tuesday at Best Buy instead of Friday.
#8nintendoggerPosted 8/5/2011 7:59:08 PM
megaman3ds posted...
I'm hoping Wal-Mart advertises the rumored 9th price drop at their store...I'll be able to price adjust on Tuesday at Best Buy instead of Friday.

OHHHH, good point!! Yeah, I hope so too. I'm gonna check the Sunday ad, and bring that in.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#9Sirian_HawkPosted 8/5/2011 9:54:01 PM(edited)
nintendogger posted...
megaman3ds posted...

OHHHH, good point!! Yeah, I hope so too. I'm gonna check the Sunday ad, and bring that in.

It is even better if Wal-Mart does since then some stores will not only price match but add another 10% off on top. (I know Future shop does that) So another $17 back means only $153 for the system and ambassador games.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#10hatemakingnamesPosted 8/5/2011 10:12:22 PM
Slipknot2430 posted...
No I'm buying it for my son. He saw mine and really wants one now. I'm getting it for him for Christmas since I know around Christmas time they will be sold out everywhere here.

I doubt it will sell out. They've made a lot more than they've sold. They'll probably sell pretty well though, considering the price drop and the post-holiday release of vita..

But this way you get him the free games. Just remember to download the system updates and log into the eshop.

Next year you can get him an eshop card as a stocking stuffer. :P