I just called my local best buy and asked about the loop hole...

#11Slipknot2430(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2011 10:00:27 PM
Its one of those things I'm not willing to take that chance. The DS has sold out in a lot of places almost every holiday season. I"m buying the system for him now but he isn't getting it till Christmas though.
---
Arizona needs a professional soccer team!
#12nintendoggerPosted 8/6/2011 5:07:56 AM
Slipknot2430 posted...
Its one of those things I'm not willing to take that chance. The DS has sold out in a lot of places almost every holiday season. I"m buying the system for him now but he isn't getting it till Christmas though.

If you want to do the loophole, then you need to do it now. Best Buy was had only 4 left after I bought mine.

I wonder if best buy will do that 10% thingy.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#13SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/6/2011 5:11:11 AM
nintendogger posted...
Slipknot2430 posted...

If you want to do the loophole, then you need to do it now. Best Buy was had only 4 left after I bought mine.

I wonder if best buy will do that 10% thingy.

You're trying to make it sound like since you bought yours, there are only 4 3DS systems left in the entire Best Buy franchise. I don't know where you live, but where I'm at, there are plenty of 3DS' at plenty of Best Buy stores.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#14Slipknot2430(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 10:54:18 AM
"You're trying to make it sound like since you bought yours, there are only 4 3DS systems left in the entire Best Buy franchise. I don't know where you live, but where I'm at, there are plenty of 3DS' at plenty of Best Buy stores."

Same here as of 2 days ago.

As for the 10% thing... I don't remember if Best Buy does do the 10% price match thing. I'm fairly sure they do I just don't remember.
---
#15ZiggyStardust61Posted 8/6/2011 11:31:13 AM
Best Buy does not 'beat' prices by 10 percent, they only price match
---
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=alanna3081
GO THERE! sign up, activate account. that's it. THANK YOU
#16Slipknot2430(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 11:42:34 AM
They may not do it anymore, but I could have sworn they did back when I use to work there several years ago... Oh well. Price match it good enough for me.
---