The 3DS isn't selling as expected because people are smart and realize that

#21JP_SartrePosted 8/7/2011 9:41:48 AM
KillingHarder posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
- the 3ds is an underpowered, overpriced POS machine full of broken promises and too many games which are ports, remakes or "remasters."

The idiocy of this board never fails to amaze me....

Honestly, I can't find anything to disagree with in this person's post. Where's the idiocy?
---
"I also care about the people that don't care about not caring. If we get on these boards, we all kinda care."
-Perrywinkle97
#22Baha05Posted 8/7/2011 9:47:21 AM
JP_Sartre posted...
KillingHarder posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...
- the 3ds is an underpowered, overpriced POS machine full of broken promises and too many games which are ports, remakes or "remasters."

The idiocy of this board never fails to amaze me....

Honestly, I can't find anything to disagree with in this person's post. Where's the idiocy?

Mainly everything, first I don't think aww crap Axew died >:C

*ahem* anyhow! I don't think we've seen the full potential of this system to make a valid point of power. Price was good, only things that was wrong was the time of the release (Most of it's lifespan is in the Summer) and Vita's price (Which was announced sometime after 3DS was launched)

Broken Promises of what is beyond me, and ports and remakes so far have been limited to a few, but it's not as many as people are claiming. Like a good 5-6 ports/remakes are a lot.