noob question

#1poisonrules56Posted 8/5/2011 8:16:49 PM
Prolly gona try and pick one of these up tommarow,my question is this.Im all for the new games but im big into the old nes games,mario 1-3 and punchout and what not,are they playable on this.And if so how would i go about getting them,is there wi-fi and do i use point cards alah xbox.Thanks in advance.
#2shenranPosted 8/6/2011 5:25:27 AM
If you buy this now, get the update to get e-shop, go to e-shop BEFORE the 11th yog will be ambassador and get free games on sept. 1st. Not all NES games revealed that hoing to be on here for free (only 10 games getting from NES).
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#3poisonrules56(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 5:49:49 AM
But what about in the future,will all those games be available at some point.also its bw compatible right i wanna get the ds Mario 64 and the new super mario brothers on ds as well.also i;v never owned a handheld does it have a battery pack to plug into the wall or do i need to buy it seperetly.can i play it while its being charged?do i need to buy extra memory?
#4nintendoggerPosted 8/6/2011 5:53:35 AM
poisonrules56 posted...
But what about in the future,will all those games be available at some point.

also its bw compatible right i wanna get the ds Mario 64 and the new super mario brothers on ds as well.

also i;v never owned a handheld does it have a battery pack to plug into the wall or do i need to buy it seperetly.

can i play it while its being charged?

do i need to buy extra memory?

1. They will be free for ambassadors (people who bought a 3DS before the price drop)
2. Go ahead.
3. It comes with a charger.
4. Yes, you can.
5. No.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#5poisonrules56(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 9:31:51 AM
thanks for all your help i just bought one.