Is 3DS even worth getting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is 3DS even worth getting?
5 years ago#1
I have a DS and I'm not fully satisfied with it. So I'm wondering, if 3DS is really that much better than DS.
It must have been LOVE! But it's over NOW!
5 years ago#2
Yeah.
5 years ago#3
You'll be able to access the DS and 3DS library. At $170 it will definitely be worth getting.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
5 years ago#4
why weren't you satisfied with your DS?
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
5 years ago#5
Yes. Or no. Depends on how patient you are.
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
5 years ago#6
Well seeing as you're comparing it to the DS, in my opinion the 3DS is currently way worse than DS. Maybe it'll improve, but I don't recommend you buy it right now unless you really want it, because you may be disappointed. That said I love my 3DS!(I know it sounds weird :/)
5 years ago#7
Rokzette posted...
I have a DS and I'm not fully satisfied with it. So I'm wondering, if 3DS is really that much better than DS.

Yes
Brawl FC: 4382-1634-7585
5 years ago#8

While lacking in games, there's a huge wow factor with the 3DS. I liked the Ds, it was pretty good, but the 3DS has so much more potential, it's wild.

5 years ago#9
I don't even know how one can not be fully satisfied with the DS, it has so many games to play.
"You're in America now, Our idea of diplomacy is showing up with a gun in one hand and a sandwich in the other and asking which you'd prefer."
5 years ago#10
I LOVE my 3ds! Its seriously awesomely epic. Like that one guy said it has a lot of potential.
This message was typed from my 3DS.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Is 3DS even worth getting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived