Pizza Quest

#1hayatethunderPosted 8/6/2011 11:25:10 AM
Nintendo video is worth it.
---
"Believe in the Future and Persist in the Present! That's what I'll Do!"-Firion, DDFF
#2SkyCrackersPosted 8/6/2011 11:27:07 AM
Pizza Quest sucked.
---
Best 2D Mario game: Mario vs. Donkey Kong.
#3nintendoggerPosted 8/6/2011 11:27:59 AM
I liked it. It reminded me of Adventure Time and Scott Pilgrim.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#4fallenKlNGPosted 8/6/2011 11:33:38 AM
nintendogger posted...
I liked it. It reminded me of Adventure Time and Scott Pilgrim.

This. I wasn't too crazy about Bearshark because I'm just too used to that kind of humor from watching Loony Toons as a kid. It just seemed too much like Tom and Jerry and Roadrunner. Scott Pilgrim and Adventure Time humor just feels more fresh to me.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!
#5AduIt_LlNKPosted 8/6/2011 11:34:03 AM
I hate Pizza Mode...
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#61shadetail1Posted 8/6/2011 11:35:29 AM
It was rather "meh". Not bad, but not really good either. It was never laugh-out-loud funny, and just provoked the occasional smile or two.
---
Religion is like spaghetti: either stiff and fragile, or wet and limp.
#7fallenKlNGPosted 8/6/2011 11:37:27 AM
1shadetail1 posted...
It was rather "meh". Not bad, but not really good either. It was never laugh-out-loud funny, and just provoked the occasional smile or two.

This is true. I'm not really expecting much from these PG humored videos though.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!