my 3ds won't update

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. my 3ds won't update

User Info: MARKINGRAM22

MARKINGRAM22
5 years ago#1
My connection is fine, but it keeps giving an error message and says it's unable to update. It will sometimes fill up barely before this happens but, that's it. I've tried a dozen times does anyone know what the problem could be?
"HEMP can't get you high unless you smoke a joint the size of a telephone pole!"-Dr. Ron Paul

User Info: KSEGoblin1290

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#2
Mine too, I got it two hours ago and have been having no luck.
GT and PSN ID-TehFrozenThrone
Elena-Then what's a ten? Drake-Clowns. Elena-Clowns over my death? Drake-I, I hate clowns.

User Info: Nin3DSFan

Nin3DSFan
5 years ago#3
What version do you have?

The 5 possible versions you can have are
1.0.0-0
1.1.0-1
2.0.0-2
2.1.0-3
2.1.0-4

User Info: alacer807

alacer807
5 years ago#4
Its possible that it already IS up to date. if you have the eshop, then no worries.
Currently Playing-
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D, Pokemon Soulsilver, and Baten Kaitos: Origins

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#5
I have the first version. And no shop. Can't use web browser either.
Elena-Then what's a ten? Drake-Clowns. Elena-Clowns over my death? Drake-I, I hate clowns.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#6
How long have you had it? I had to wait a day.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#7
Today. I work at Target and got it there when I was there earlier. And pumped now that I realized that I technically will have gotten it at the $170 price because Target adjusts within a week ;).

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#8
KSEGoblin1290 posted...
Today. I work at Target and got it there when I was there earlier. And pumped now that I realized that I technically will have gotten it at the $170 price because Target adjusts within a week ;).

Nice, doing mine with the Walmart/Best Buy match.

As far as it goes for updating you may have to wait. I know I did.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#9
I will try when I get home tonight if not I will just try tomorrow. But thanks nintendogger.

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#10
I've been trying again for an hour this morning. Its gotten to about a 1/4 or so and stopped and errored out :(.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. my 3ds won't update

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived