what are all the free games RIGHT NOW?

#1shenranPosted 8/6/2011 6:08:00 PM
the ones i have are pokedex 3d, excitbike (when it was free)and netflix.
what else is there for the 3ds be it 3ds or dsi games.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#2EmpirorPosted 8/6/2011 6:08:43 PM
I think you have all the ones RIGHT NOW
---
Pokemon Black fc-5243 1202 3802 Megaman Rj fc:2493 5945 5724 Yugioh 2010 4383 3896 9610
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Altima_Frontier/index/ for pogymanz
#3General_DodannaPosted 8/6/2011 6:13:29 PM
If you read the news you'd know 10 of the 20 early adopter's soon to be free games... I happen to have a paper copy COSTCO sent me so....
NES: Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Jr, Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, and Legend of Zelda.
GBA: Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart, Metroid Fusion, Warioware, and Mario Vs Donkey Kong.

an additional note on the games are that when the NES games go live we get the updated versions and Nintendo says they dont plan to launch the GBA titles to the non-Ambassadors...

I could imagine that that is a hint that if they release the updated versions of the GBAs we may not get the upgrades for free.... granted if they ever come out for the general audience.. One could always hope that they upgrade them and give them to us for free but yeah ;)
#4GameMaster14GMPosted 8/6/2011 6:20:20 PM
RIGHT NOW theres only the pokedex and the built in games in the 3ds.
---
Erick GM14 1590-4689-0365
#5swl72usPosted 8/6/2011 6:23:58 PM
General_Dodanna posted...
If you read the news you'd know 10 of the 20 early adopter's soon to be free games... I happen to have a paper copy COSTCO sent me so....
NES: Super Mario Bros, Donkey Kong Jr, Balloon Fight, Ice Climber, and Legend of Zelda.
GBA: Yoshi's Island, Mario Kart, Metroid Fusion, Warioware, and Mario Vs Donkey Kong.

an additional note on the games are that when the NES games go live we get the updated versions and Nintendo says they dont plan to launch the GBA titles to the non-Ambassadors...

I could imagine that that is a hint that if they release the updated versions of the GBAs we may not get the upgrades for free.... granted if they ever come out for the general audience.. One could always hope that they upgrade them and give them to us for free but yeah ;)

What makes you think we wouldn't get the upgraded GBA games if they were ever given a normal release?
#6shenran(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 7:55:32 PM
I know bout the 20 games for ambassadors. I just wanted to know so i can get coins for my club account.
---
Satoshi's the name, trainings the game
#7LordAndrewPosted 8/6/2011 8:06:05 PM
swl72us posted...
What makes you think we wouldn't get the upgraded GBA games if they were ever given a normal release?

No such thing, currently. Of course plans can change, especially when Nintendo tells you their plans can change.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D