As someone who took advantage of the loophole

#1Matu_Van_ArPosted 8/6/2011 6:46:29 PM
I have to say that the 3DS is bad f------- out! So cool.
I got it yesterday along with Zelda and I've been having a blast with it. I'd tried the 3d on a store display and had absolutely 0 luck with it, but at home I've gotten super used to the 3d effect.
Now Zelda is gonna keep me entertained while I wait for three things:
I get my money back on the 12th what what!!
I get my ambassador games later this year. (screw the NES games I want those GBA ones NOW
and finally, for some actual games to show up on this system. I can't wait for Kid icarus and the new Super Mario. Don't get me wrong, Zelda is badass, but I mean come on. We've all played this exact same game before (inb4 losers saying "well I never played oot3d before it came out).

anyway, <3 my blue 3ds
---
n_n
#2strongo9Posted 8/6/2011 6:49:47 PM
We've all played this exact same game before (inb4 losers saying "well I never played oot3d before it came out).

That part was just unnecessary. Some of us haven't played MQ and others haven't played the game before.

I would find it hilarious if a little over a week from now TC came back posting a topic in which he was furious that he forgot to connect to the eshop, he couldn't get a price match, or both.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#3TrentHawkinsPosted 8/6/2011 6:50:06 PM
Glad you like it.
---
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated.
#4nintendoggerPosted 8/6/2011 6:51:14 PM
I never played OoT before. We didn't own it. You rich folk trying to keep us poorer folk down! Despicable!
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#5SShredder565Posted 8/6/2011 6:53:27 PM(edited)
Glad you're enjoying it :)

Nice to see someone who comes in and actually appreciates the 3DS.
#6rusty9000Posted 8/6/2011 6:54:43 PM
I am gonna do what you did, i am with you about super mario. The game i am waiting for is luigi's mansion 2, i never got to play the first one but can't wait for the second one.
#7Matu_Van_Ar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 7:00:01 PM
I never owned OoT before either. I never had an N64, but my friends did and i played Zelda with them. Also lol I had the exact same freaking concern, the minute I got home I turned it on and connected to the eShop so I could make sure i got my ambassador games.

Anyway, it's funny seeing all the whining on this board but I probably never would have bought a 3ds if it wasn't for it. The timing was perfect; I've been wanting a 3ds since it came out but the price tag and meager library just wouldn't justify it. But the price drop and the free games definitely do. Plus, i felt I had to buy the 3ds ASAP to take advantage of both things, and plus my birthday was the 4th.

All in all, a splendid purchase. I'm pleased with my 3ds. Then again, my DS was the best system i ever owned. I love that thing to death.
---
n_n
#8nintendoggerPosted 8/6/2011 7:01:58 PM
Matu_Van_Ar posted...
I never owned OoT before either. I never had an N64, but my friends did and i played Zelda with them.

Apologize for calling me a loser just because I'm different. People grow up in different circumstances.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#9Matu_Van_Ar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 7:09:10 PM
Look, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't calling you a loser if you've never played ocarina of time before.

What I meant was something like this example, which I've seen countless times on this board. Someone will be talking about how OoT is just a port and is overpriced at 30$ and say something like "You can buy the exact same game on the VC" and some quote unquote "loser" will say something like "Oh wow that's funny cause i never saw OoT 3D on the VC".
---
n_n
#10elheberPosted 8/6/2011 7:09:51 PM
You haven't taken advantage yet if you haven't gotten the rebate.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."