As someone who took advantage of the loophole

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. As someone who took advantage of the loophole

User Info: Matu_Van_Ar

Matu_Van_Ar
5 years ago#1
I have to say that the 3DS is bad f------- out! So cool.
I got it yesterday along with Zelda and I've been having a blast with it. I'd tried the 3d on a store display and had absolutely 0 luck with it, but at home I've gotten super used to the 3d effect.
Now Zelda is gonna keep me entertained while I wait for three things:
I get my money back on the 12th what what!!
I get my ambassador games later this year. (screw the NES games I want those GBA ones NOW
and finally, for some actual games to show up on this system. I can't wait for Kid icarus and the new Super Mario. Don't get me wrong, Zelda is badass, but I mean come on. We've all played this exact same game before (inb4 losers saying "well I never played oot3d before it came out).

anyway, <3 my blue 3ds
n_n

User Info: strongo9

strongo9
5 years ago#2
We've all played this exact same game before (inb4 losers saying "well I never played oot3d before it came out).

That part was just unnecessary. Some of us haven't played MQ and others haven't played the game before.

I would find it hilarious if a little over a week from now TC came back posting a topic in which he was furious that he forgot to connect to the eshop, he couldn't get a price match, or both.
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!

User Info: TrentHawkins

TrentHawkins
5 years ago#3
Glad you like it.
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated.

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#4
I never played OoT before. We didn't own it. You rich folk trying to keep us poorer folk down! Despicable!
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

User Info: SShredder565

SShredder565
5 years ago#5
Glad you're enjoying it :)

Nice to see someone who comes in and actually appreciates the 3DS.

User Info: rusty9000

rusty9000
5 years ago#6
I am gonna do what you did, i am with you about super mario. The game i am waiting for is luigi's mansion 2, i never got to play the first one but can't wait for the second one.

Matu_Van_Ar
5 years ago#7
I never owned OoT before either. I never had an N64, but my friends did and i played Zelda with them. Also lol I had the exact same freaking concern, the minute I got home I turned it on and connected to the eShop so I could make sure i got my ambassador games.

Anyway, it's funny seeing all the whining on this board but I probably never would have bought a 3ds if it wasn't for it. The timing was perfect; I've been wanting a 3ds since it came out but the price tag and meager library just wouldn't justify it. But the price drop and the free games definitely do. Plus, i felt I had to buy the 3ds ASAP to take advantage of both things, and plus my birthday was the 4th.

All in all, a splendid purchase. I'm pleased with my 3ds. Then again, my DS was the best system i ever owned. I love that thing to death.
n_n

User Info: nintendogger

nintendogger
5 years ago#8
Matu_Van_Ar posted...
I never owned OoT before either. I never had an N64, but my friends did and i played Zelda with them.

Apologize for calling me a loser just because I'm different. People grow up in different circumstances.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.

Matu_Van_Ar
5 years ago#9
Look, I think you misunderstood what I meant. I wasn't calling you a loser if you've never played ocarina of time before.

What I meant was something like this example, which I've seen countless times on this board. Someone will be talking about how OoT is just a port and is overpriced at 30$ and say something like "You can buy the exact same game on the VC" and some quote unquote "loser" will say something like "Oh wow that's funny cause i never saw OoT 3D on the VC".
n_n

User Info: elheber

elheber
5 years ago#10
You haven't taken advantage yet if you haven't gotten the rebate.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. As someone who took advantage of the loophole

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived