The new Ambassador message

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The new Ambassador message

User Info: Dondongo86

Dondongo86
5 years ago#1
I am sure many of you noticed, about two days ago, Nintendo sent out a notification. The message contained the phrase "you are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador". Today I received the new Ambassador message, which says I must connect to the E-Shop at least one before Aug. 11 at 11:59pm in order to become a Nintendo Ambassador. I tried to reread my previous message from Nintendo regarding the Ambassador Program and found it no longer existed, however, every other notification I received still DID exist. I connected to the e-shop, returned to the Home Menu , and expected to find a new notification telling me that I was now an Ambassador, however no such notification existed. I'm curious if any of you have noticed this, and what you make of it. I assume I am an "Ambassador" however, I have no existing confirmation.

User Info: legendarylemur

legendarylemur
5 years ago#2
Go to the e-shop and read the news post about the ambassador program. The first line should put you at ease.
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011

User Info: Dondongo86

Dondongo86
5 years ago#3
Oh yeah, that's where I read it. It has been a busy week. Thank you!

User Info: ugoo18

ugoo18
5 years ago#4
legendarylemur posted...
Go to the e-shop and read the news post about the ambassador program. The first line should put you at ease.

-_- i still can't see that infernal news feed message.
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. The new Ambassador message

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived