The new Ambassador message

#1Dondongo86Posted 8/6/2011 9:07:01 PM
I am sure many of you noticed, about two days ago, Nintendo sent out a notification. The message contained the phrase "you are a Nintendo 3DS Ambassador". Today I received the new Ambassador message, which says I must connect to the E-Shop at least one before Aug. 11 at 11:59pm in order to become a Nintendo Ambassador. I tried to reread my previous message from Nintendo regarding the Ambassador Program and found it no longer existed, however, every other notification I received still DID exist. I connected to the e-shop, returned to the Home Menu , and expected to find a new notification telling me that I was now an Ambassador, however no such notification existed. I'm curious if any of you have noticed this, and what you make of it. I assume I am an "Ambassador" however, I have no existing confirmation.
#2legendarylemurPosted 8/6/2011 9:15:34 PM
Go to the e-shop and read the news post about the ambassador program. The first line should put you at ease.
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#3Dondongo86(Topic Creator)Posted 8/6/2011 9:24:38 PM
Oh yeah, that's where I read it. It has been a busy week. Thank you!
#4ugoo18Posted 8/6/2011 9:26:05 PM
legendarylemur posted...
Go to the e-shop and read the news post about the ambassador program. The first line should put you at ease.

-_- i still can't see that infernal news feed message.
---
"THE PRESIDENT HAS BEEN KIDNAPPED BY NINJAS. ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RESCUE THE PRESIDENT ?"