Is it considered...

#1Jrx1Posted 8/7/2011 12:38:12 AM
Is it considered to get 3DS on "launch day" when you ordered it on the launch day, but it delivered 2 days later?
#2Starwars4JPosted 8/7/2011 12:41:00 AM
...why does it matter? And no, because it doesn't fulfill the word "get".
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#3GamefanBoiPosted 8/7/2011 12:42:49 AM
I would say no, you would have to physically have the 3DS, that day, in your possessions for it to be considered "getting the 3ds on launch day".
#4legendarylemurPosted 8/7/2011 12:45:08 AM
eh practically
---
apples bananas peaches
My karma was 666 on May 7th 2011, May 10th 2011
#5WallydraiglePosted 8/7/2011 9:18:19 AM
Money changed hands, it belonged to you, you just didn't have it on your person. If you go to a party and leave your 3DS at home, do you no longer "have" a 3DS until you physically pick it up again?
---
Always interested in any Pokemon event distribution cartridges. My email is in my profile.
#6LordAndrewPosted 8/7/2011 9:28:47 AM
Ask the person who wants to know whether you got your 3DS on launch day.
---
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
#7robinhoekPosted 8/7/2011 10:00:44 AM
Wallydraigle posted...
Money changed hands, it belonged to you, you just didn't have it on your person. If you go to a party and leave your 3DS at home, do you no longer "have" a 3DS until you physically pick it up again?

This
---
And he flew to her rescue, but there was......a moat.
#8Nin3DSFanPosted 8/7/2011 1:34:29 PM
In short, once money has been transferred, it's legally in your possession.

The long over the top exaggerated fake "upperclass English" answer is, once the process of transaction of the designated currency associated with the federal constitutional republic comprising fifty states and a federal district, either consisting of cylindrical metallic alloys of different values, or of flat pieces of a substance formed by the pressing together of moist fibers, typically cellulose pulp derived from wood, rags or grasses, and drying them into flexible sheets, then the Nintendo 3DS system is, from that chronological moment, within the possession of yourself.