will Kirbys Tilt N' Tumble make a return?

#1xCha0sPosted 8/7/2011 4:08:27 AM(edited)
it was a gameboy color game, that used a gyrosensor built into it's original cartridge to make it so you could play the entire game tilting the gameboy itself (and also a canceled gamecube game that never resurfaced)...i'm not sure how that would translate over to the 3DS though, it might be a little extra work for nintendo, where they might not want to do such a thing. still, it would revive a classic that i once liked, and fully utilize the built in gyrosensor
#2strongo9Posted 8/7/2011 4:06:15 AM
They would just have to tweak the programming a bit to make the game detect the 3DS's gyroscope rather than a gyroscope built into a cartridge. That's isn't that hard of a thing that it wouldn't be brought to the eshop.

It would be awesome if Yoshi's Topsy Turvy and WarioWare Twisted were also brought to the eshop, reprogrammed to work on the 3DS.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#3ZappmasterPosted 8/7/2011 4:07:10 AM
Same for WarioWare Twisted
---
http://www.last.fm/user/Rerased
#4Dark_SilverXPosted 8/7/2011 4:07:49 AM
nintendo wont do such a thing
if its not easy to port then im sure they will leave it alone. they dont feel like adding motion control to the game, but hopefully one day we get kirby 64 3D
---
Wii FC, PSN, XBL, 3DS FC's in profile.
Carmine is a beast. No matter how many times he dies.
#5xCha0s(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 4:16:00 AM(edited)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBhJvnERukE

^
you can actually play this game on a gameboy advance sp (even though the catridge is upside down) by holding your GBA SP upside down lol, also works on gamecube player by tilting your actual gamecube which is kindve silly..that guy in the video has his dad drumming dk bongos for the A button.
#6strongo9Posted 8/7/2011 4:30:20 AM
Dark_SilverX posted...
nintendo wont do such a thing
if its not easy to port then im sure they will leave it alone. they dont feel like adding motion control to the game, but hopefully one day we get kirby 64 3D

The games already have motion controls in them. They don't have to be added. They just need to be slightly reprogrammed to work with the 3DS's gyroscope. Kirby 64 is completely off-topic. That games wasn't that great anyway.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!