Don't forget the Four Swords Zelda free on DSi / 3DS, too.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Don't forget the Four Swords Zelda free on DSi / 3DS, too.

User Info: Linkz1

Linkz1
5 years ago#1
Besides the Ambassador Program (20 games), there's Zelda Four Swords as mentioned on the topic.

10 NES games +
11 GBA games

That way, we're getting 21 games in total.

Zelda Four Swords can be used for DSi, DSi XL and 3DS.

I wonder if I can download for XL and 3DS? That way I'll have two free games for both.
Final Fantasy2389 5 years ago#2
But they said that was going to be free before the ambassador program was even thought up. Are we suppose to count Excitebike as a free NES game? So 22 games?
Please, call me FF.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c189/623bored/72511.gif

User Info: Linkfan135

Linkfan135
5 years ago#3
It was more like a half game. Not bulky in the content, but loads of fun. Of course you'll be able to download it on everything you have.
Old people shouldn't be allowed to drive.
People who agree: 5

User Info: mahgah91

mahgah91
5 years ago#4
Don't forget we don't care about Four Swords. It's the original. multiplayer-only version and no online multiplayer. Do you not realize Four Swords was just a way for Nintendo to fluff up their Zelda Anniversary delivery? Four Swords on its own wouldn't sell very well and there's not a high demand for it. So they don't care if they give it away for free.
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564

User Info: Discomaster

Discomaster
5 years ago#5
Oh yeah... Forgot all about Four Swords. Where is there info on this anyway?

User Info: Discomaster

Discomaster
5 years ago#6
Nevermind, I found it. Kinda disappointing that it's just the original game with no expansion or anything like that, but free is free. I'm sure I'll play it with a couple people sooner than later.

User Info: LordAndrew

LordAndrew
5 years ago#7
Four Swords is half a GBA game.
Official 3DS Ambassador
Now playing: Atelier Iris 3, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

User Info: cheeseyrox2

cheeseyrox2
5 years ago#8
We also got free Excitebike...
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 224

User Info: pikachupwnage

pikachupwnage
5 years ago#9
mkbk posted...
Don't forget we don't care about Four Swords. It's the original. multiplayer-only version and no online multiplayer. Do you not realize Four Swords was just a way for Nintendo to fluff up their Zelda Anniversary delivery? Four Swords on its own wouldn't sell very well and there's not a high demand for it. So they don't care if they give it away for free.

YOU don't care about it. alot of us do like me :D
Proud 3ds ambassador. Nintendo fan since 2000. Stupid mario bros FTW. member of the Extraordinary League of Nuzlockers

User Info: darkqueenhelba

darkqueenhelba
5 years ago#10
Yeah, I was going to buy it last year but decided against it just in case Nintendo might re-release it. I'm glad I did because now I get to play the game for free.
Wii#7881-1500-1074-0649
Excitebike: 1419-6846-9793
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Don't forget the Four Swords Zelda free on DSi / 3DS, too.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived