Oh help please

#1RunawayPrincessPosted 8/7/2011 11:47:58 AM
This is probably one of the dumbest things you've heard, and I'll say I'm sorry right off, for asking it but ----- I have a 3DS card for 20 dollars for the 3DS eShop. I went to add the funds to the 3DS and it says "enter the 16 digit number code on the back of the card" and shows a picture. BUT, the back of my card has one of the black/white squiggly line things like you scan, no numbers! Go figure. I've went to the support site and no luck.

Is there a trick to this? and thanks for your time!
---
"I won't ever let you go" Supplice
#2jordandrakoPosted 8/7/2011 11:49:27 AM
Did you scratch off the silver tape with a penny?
---
Now Playing: Monster Tale, Zelda, Magicka
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
#3FlREHAWKPosted 8/7/2011 11:52:48 AM

I'm gonna laugh if the TC hasn't done this.

---
If you can see my sig in a message, it means that I am using my Sanyo Incognito for web.
#4cheeseyrox2Posted 8/7/2011 11:57:46 AM
jordandrako posted...

Do this, lmafo
---
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 224
#5Soccer009Posted 8/7/2011 12:08:35 PM
don't listen to them! put the card in the cd player! just kidding yeah scratch it off lmao
#6laxnd23Posted 8/7/2011 12:16:41 PM
I really hope this is your first points card for, well, anything like iTunes or such. Otherwise that would be quite sad.
---
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd
#7RunawayPrincess(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 6:54:11 PM
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at myself too, so feel free. Yes it is my "first" one, no haven't ever had a prepaid card for anything before. I told my boyfriend about it earlier, he said the same thing, take a penny and scratch it off, but, I told him I didn't want to ruin the card!

I warned you all this was a stupid question, and thank you all for your kindness. Oh, and now I have to tell the boyfriend that "you were right", ouch that will hurt.

I hope you never have to see me here again! But I have to admit, I sure came to the right place! Thanks, and love you all!
---
"Good morning my sleeping beauty" Supplice
#8BlackPhoenix127Posted 8/7/2011 7:00:31 PM
Kudos to TC for giving a good laugh.

It beats all the trolling/faboy BS.
---
PSN: Azure-Edge
#9bulbinkingPosted 8/7/2011 7:09:17 PM
RunawayPrincess posted...
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at myself too, so feel free. Yes it is my "first" one, no haven't ever had a prepaid card for anything before. I told my boyfriend about it earlier, he said the same thing, take a penny and scratch it off, but, I told him I didn't want to ruin the card!

I warned you all this was a stupid question, and thank you all for your kindness. Oh, and now I have to tell the boyfriend that "you were right", ouch that will hurt.

I hope you never have to see me here again! But I have to admit, I sure came to the right place! Thanks, and love you all!

Calm down guys, this mistake isnt that big of a deal.

I mean, tc is a girl.
---
Operational Operators Operating Operative Operations
OGN: wP/SmoothOperator (FCs in profile. The Smoothest Operator You Ever Did Meet!)
#10Roco32373Posted 8/7/2011 7:15:53 PM
When I bought a 3DS gift card and when I scratched off the bar code it scratched off the numbers! Luckily GameStop was cool about it and gave me a new card for free.