Oh help please

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Oh help please

User Info: RunawayPrincess

RunawayPrincess
5 years ago#1
This is probably one of the dumbest things you've heard, and I'll say I'm sorry right off, for asking it but ----- I have a 3DS card for 20 dollars for the 3DS eShop. I went to add the funds to the 3DS and it says "enter the 16 digit number code on the back of the card" and shows a picture. BUT, the back of my card has one of the black/white squiggly line things like you scan, no numbers! Go figure. I've went to the support site and no luck.

Is there a trick to this? and thanks for your time!
"I won't ever let you go" Supplice

User Info: jordandrako

jordandrako
5 years ago#2
Did you scratch off the silver tape with a penny?
Now Playing: Monster Tale, Zelda, Magicka
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.

User Info: FlREHAWK

FlREHAWK
5 years ago#3

I'm gonna laugh if the TC hasn't done this.
If you can see my sig in a message, it means that I am using my Sanyo Incognito for web.

User Info: cheeseyrox2

cheeseyrox2
5 years ago#4
jordandrako posted...

Do this, lmafo
If I were stuck on an island with Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Modern Warfare 2, I would play Super Mario Galaxy 2 first. People who agree: 224

User Info: Soccer009

Soccer009
5 years ago#5
don't listen to them! put the card in the cd player! just kidding yeah scratch it off lmao

User Info: laxnd23

laxnd23
5 years ago#6
I really hope this is your first points card for, well, anything like iTunes or such. Otherwise that would be quite sad.
xbox gamertag: lonewolfnd

User Info: RunawayPrincess

RunawayPrincess
5 years ago#7
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at myself too, so feel free. Yes it is my "first" one, no haven't ever had a prepaid card for anything before. I told my boyfriend about it earlier, he said the same thing, take a penny and scratch it off, but, I told him I didn't want to ruin the card!

I warned you all this was a stupid question, and thank you all for your kindness. Oh, and now I have to tell the boyfriend that "you were right", ouch that will hurt.

I hope you never have to see me here again! But I have to admit, I sure came to the right place! Thanks, and love you all!
"Good morning my sleeping beauty" Supplice

User Info: BlackPhoenix127

BlackPhoenix127
5 years ago#8
Kudos to TC for giving a good laugh.

It beats all the trolling/faboy BS.
PSN: Azure-Edge

User Info: bulbinking

bulbinking
5 years ago#9
RunawayPrincess posted...
Ok, ok, I'm laughing at myself too, so feel free. Yes it is my "first" one, no haven't ever had a prepaid card for anything before. I told my boyfriend about it earlier, he said the same thing, take a penny and scratch it off, but, I told him I didn't want to ruin the card!

I warned you all this was a stupid question, and thank you all for your kindness. Oh, and now I have to tell the boyfriend that "you were right", ouch that will hurt.

I hope you never have to see me here again! But I have to admit, I sure came to the right place! Thanks, and love you all!

Calm down guys, this mistake isnt that big of a deal.

I mean, tc is a girl.
Operational Operators Operating Operative Operations
OGN: wP/SmoothOperator (FCs in profile. The Smoothest Operator You Ever Did Meet!)

User Info: Roco32373

Roco32373
5 years ago#10
When I bought a 3DS gift card and when I scratched off the bar code it scratched off the numbers! Luckily GameStop was cool about it and gave me a new card for free.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Oh help please

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived