Anybody here gotten their 3DS, only to price match later on?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody here gotten their 3DS, only to price match later on?
5 years ago#1
Who here has actually done this? I'm planning on getting mine at Best Buy tomorrow and am wondering if anyone else is seriously doing this.
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213
5 years ago#2
I'm sure there are. I've seen a couple of topics about people who have said they've recently bought their 3DS and are now waiting for the price drop.

inb4jealousearlyadopters
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing!
5 years ago#3
HAH!! I'm going to laugh at them when Best Buy gives them the finger, sideways! And another thing !!! ...

fallenKlNG posted...

inb4jealousearlyadopters

Oh.
PSN: KenobiX
3DS FC: 1762-2684-6586 (KenobiZ)
5 years ago#4
No. I'm not stupid enough to do something like that.
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
5 years ago#5
I did but I'm at the point right now where I'm considering taking it back today or tomorrow and just getting a flat refund for now. I like the idea of the ambassador program but honestly, I'm not digging the system. OoT is cool but I'm not seeing the potential. Money is a little low right now too so that's not helping the decision... we'll see.
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Anybody here gotten their 3DS, only to price match later on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived