sorry for being and idiot, but...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. sorry for being and idiot, but...
5 years ago#1
what is the loophole people keep talking about? is it where someone buys the 3DS for 170$ and connects it to the internet before the specific date to become an ambassador? or am I missing something?
"Abandon all hope ye who enter here"
-- Dante Alighieri (1314) 3DS FC 2578-3184-3428
5 years ago#2
Its using a price match policy offered by some retailers wherin they but the 3DS now, and go back after the 12th with a reciept to get the difference back.
5 years ago#3
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-3ds?search=loophole
5 years ago#4
1) Buy 3DS for $250
2) Go home and connect to eShop
3) Wait for price drop
4) Go back to store and get a price adjustment
"Watch out for Dr. Eggman! Him and his homophobots won't stop at any cost to ruin Sonic's plan to celebrate his new lifestyle!"-iGiac
5 years ago#5
Buy 3DS for $250 before the date at a store that offers price protection, connect to get the games, take the receipt back to the store and be refunded $80 because the price changed within a short time of you buying yours, delude yourself into thinking you've done nothing wrong.
5 years ago#6
thanks alot guys. and sorry for wasting your time.
5 years ago#7
SF_Baha posted...
Buy 3DS for $250 before the date at a store that offers price protection, connect to get the games, take the receipt back to the store and be refunded $80 because the price changed within a short time of you buying yours, delude yourself into thinking you've done nothing wrong.

But...They haven't done anything wrong. Granted I think it's a gray area, but most store policies allow for price matching if you buy from a store and at least within the week the price drops. If it's store policy, it's store policy and they should be obligated to follow it.
www.brokencontrollers.com
My dragon egg is dead. Thanks guys. Also, blue cheese is evil and the creator should be flogged.
5 years ago#8
There is a rumor that walmart will be lowering their prices early, on the 9th. I haven't had confirmation though.
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#9
to, so64.

oh no, that's completely wrong. that's stealing games from nintendo. and it disgusts me to know that people even consider doing that. and people wonder why the earth is slowly falling into hell.
5 years ago#10
If somebody tells you he'll pay you eighty dollars to break his arm, that's not doing anything wrong either. I mean, that's his policy, after all.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. sorry for being and idiot, but...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived