Cave Story 3D

#31strongo9Posted 8/8/2011 9:37:03 PM(edited)
PrinceBlueblood posted...
It was such a generous thing of him to release it for free with open source code. The guy deserves to make more money off of it.
Maybe so, but charging 40 dollars for a visually-altered version of a free game is not the way to do that.

Are you really that blind? This remake is getting lots of new content as well.

BraveAdol posted...
I hope that somehow the Bubble Gun is improved, too. It was pretty useless before

The bubble gun is a beast at level 3.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#32BraveAdolPosted 8/8/2011 10:53:58 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
BraveAdol posted...
I hope that somehow the Bubble Gun is improved, too. It was pretty useless before

At what level? It's supposed to be near-useless at level 1 and 2, but an absolute beast at level 3.

You did fully upgrade it before giving up on it, right?

Oh, well I guess not
---
Living in the sprawl, dead shopping malls rise like mountains beyond mountains
<3 Emily Haines of Metric is a GODDESS <3
#33UiruPosted 8/8/2011 11:05:23 PM
I'll probably be buying it. It'll be the first time I've bought it, haha.

Seeing "NIS America" on screen at Nintendo's E3 thing was a dream come true.
---
~Uiru
#34PrinceBluebloodPosted 8/9/2011 8:20:45 PM

PrinceBlueblood posted...
It was such a generous thing of him to release it for free with open source code. The guy deserves to make more money off of it.
Maybe so, but charging 40 dollars for a visually-altered version of a free game is not the way to do that.

If you weren't so distracted by your blind hatred of everything and actually took the time to either look at a few of the posts above you, you might have actually found a juicy tidbit of information:
"It has more content than the original"

Wait! WHAT'S THIS?!? A simple google search of "Cave Story 3D" could lead one to discover that it has lots of new items, expanded stages, and hidden characters!

It must suck to be you and have virtually endless amounts of information reachable by you in mere seconds, with absolutely no knowledge of how to access it.

Take your ignorance elsewhere, please.

It does not have 40 dollars more content.
---
http://i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k484/WeLoveKanjimari/Ponies/dinky_running.gif