I think everyone should wait for a XL not the drop price on the regular 3ds

#1Kenta_PKMNPosted 8/7/2011 9:55:16 PM(edited)
because honestly, the screen is way too small for a next generation portable, i shouldnt be talking since i got mine on launch day but still, if they do release a xl i hope i can xfer all my stuff into whatever next XL they're going to release.
#2aMichaelmPosted 8/7/2011 9:57:50 PM
XLs are too big. The last one couldn't fit in your pocket.
---
Official Vanitas of the Kingdom Hearts BBSv2 Board
#3CHOVI3Posted 8/7/2011 9:58:40 PM
I agree with wanting a bigger screen.
#4Kenta_PKMN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 9:59:10 PM
aMichaelm posted...

sure, they had enough room in the 3ds to make the screen on that a bit bigger, when i opened it up my self, there was too much room to work with.
---
PSN:Kyros
XBL:Kyros 360
#5Starwars4JPosted 8/7/2011 9:59:11 PM
Kenta_PKMN posted...
because honestly, the screen is way too small for a next generation portable, i shouldnt be talking since i got mine on launch day but still, if they do release a xl i hope i can xfer all my stuff into whatever next XL they're going to release.

Giveaway Sony Pony
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#6shinigami820Posted 8/7/2011 9:59:43 PM

It fits in my pocket just fine.
---
Go to http://www.petitiononline.com/OpMnfall/petition.html and post this to your sig if you want Majora's Mask 3D.
#7Kenta_PKMN(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 10:00:53 PM(edited)
Starwars4J posted...
Kenta_PKMN posted...

Giveaway Sony Pony

I own every system ever released, and i got rights to lay down my opinions, sorry it you think anyone who bash the only system you own a troll or a sony fanboy, so just relax and find something better to say.
#8Second_ChancesPosted 8/7/2011 10:05:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#9jordandrakoPosted 8/7/2011 10:08:48 PM
The screen is that size so the 3D will work. If it were any bigger then people with small heads (children and whatnot) wouldn't be able to see the effect due to eye spacing. Your eyes have to be at a certain angle to the screen to see both images without it ghosting and giving you a headache. Same concept for blurry vision, hence people with bad eyesight complaining about not being able to see it.
---
Now Playing: Monster Tale, Zelda, Magicka
Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die.
#10DT-FoxPosted 8/7/2011 10:09:13 PM
Eh, screen size is subjective. If they can increase the screen size without effecting the system's size, I'd be all for it. But the current size works just fine for me.
---
Next Let's Play: TBA
http://www.youtube.com/user/DTFaux