I wouldn't mind Zelda 2 as one of the free games.

#1crazybotPosted 8/8/2011 6:40:15 AM
I know it gets mixed reaction from the fans. It's one of the few Zelda's I haven't played. I've got it on the GameCube collection handed out years ago. But just haven't played it yet. A handheld version, and It would probably make it more convenient. Don't know they'd hand out 2 Zelda's though.
#2KGTriggerPosted 8/8/2011 6:49:37 AM
It was actually pretty fun. I enjoy the light RPG elements, and the gameplay. Definitely a challenging game, and I would love to see it as one of the free games as well.
---
PSN: PewPewPew809
3DS FC: 0344-9295-6089; Steam: Joben
#3FishbulbPosted 8/8/2011 7:30:30 AM
It's a fun game, but man is it hard! Even with save states, I can't beat it!
---
Everything that is not forbidden should be mandatory.
#4sejan12Posted 8/8/2011 7:56:14 AM
It is about as hard as any game i've played. If not for the save system, I wouldn't have ever given it the chance.

Most recently I made it about halfway through the game and I have to say that it is one of those games in which accomplishing anything is incredibly rewarding. I'd love to have this game on 3DS.
---
MHT Name - Sejan
MHT ID - ZJNHFY (US)
#5packattackPosted 8/8/2011 7:58:41 AM
I spent my childhood ignoring Zelda 2. A year and half ago I finally played through it and enjoyed it a lot. The game is that not that difficult however, unless you make it difficult by not leveling up. The combat will take a little time to get accustomed to how to attack each enemy, but after that the game is probably easier than the original.
---
Single and multiplayer video game highscore competition - over 450 games - www.cyberscore.me.uk