Super Ambassador's!

#1BizzyBumPosted 8/8/2011 7:32:28 AM
Nintendo should give people who bought the 3DS on launch day (3/27) something, too. Aside from the 20 free games, maybe a way to have Super Ambassador's to increase their play coins from 300 to 500 and instead of a max of 10 a day they can get 20?

And if you're wondering how they know who bought on launch day, anyone who registered their 3DS on Club Nintendo on 3/27.

Would be pretty cool. =P
---
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)
#2SShredder565Posted 8/8/2011 7:34:44 AM
Well I bought mine on launch day and haven't registered it to Club Nintendo at all. That would tick me off if I didn't get the rewards.
#3PerfectAkumaPosted 8/8/2011 7:34:48 AM
As an ambassador, I approve of this message.
---
Want more Streetpass tags? Find your local Streetpass groups near you! http://streetpassnetwork.com/groups/#NAmerica
#4vidalmorazaPosted 8/8/2011 7:35:00 AM
SegaFan2K1 posted...
Nintendo should give people who bought the 3DS on launch day (3/27) something, too. Aside from the 20 free games, maybe a way to have Super Ambassador's to increase their play coins from 300 to 500 and instead of a max of 10 a day they can get 20?

And if you're wondering how they know who bought on launch day, anyone who registered their 3DS on Club Nintendo on 3/27.

Would be pretty cool. =P

No, there is like 2-3 countries in the world with a Club Nintendo service only, they canīt use that method....

Also, a lot of people got it like 2-3 days after launch because it was bought online...
---
XBL/PSN: VidalukoVet
(most)This gen games: http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b245/VIdaluko/DSC09548.jpg
#5nintendoggerPosted 8/8/2011 7:35:36 AM
I like this idea.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#6Maxx_the_SlashPosted 8/8/2011 7:35:55 AM
They can't, because accessing the eShop is a requirement to be enrolled into the Ambassador program, and the eShop wasn't available at launch, it was added with a system update on June 6th.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 202/Sirius 197 (THE VIRUS)
XBL - Maxx the Slash | PSN - Maxx_the_Slash
#7nintendoggerPosted 8/8/2011 7:39:29 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
They can't, because accessing the eShop is a requirement to be enrolled into the Ambassador program, and the eShop wasn't available at launch, it was added with a system update on June 6th.

Oh yeah! Well then it should go to the people who enrolled in the e shops first week.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#8BizzyBum(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 7:51:37 AM
Maxx_the_Slash posted...

I know this will never happen, so I'm just arguing for argument's sake, but I don't see how this matters?

If you bought the 3DS at launch and registered on Club Nintendo, then connected to the eShop before the deadline, then you're a "Super" Ambassador. lol
---
BizzyBum
3DS FC: 0130-1794-5848 (PM me so I know to add you)