Black or Blue?

#1Elwafir123Posted 8/8/2011 9:08:12 AM
Which is a better color? I heard the blue one looked weird on the inside but I'm just wondering
#2chickenturkey10Posted 8/8/2011 9:11:05 AM(edited)
The blue looks fine on the inside (the contrast of the inside to the out's pretty nice actually). It also looks really awesome in sunlight and just in general when closed. The black is also nice and sparkly, so the real question is: do you want a brighter or a darker color?
---
Wii code: 3632-6979-8230-7885
#3Dragon lord27Posted 8/8/2011 9:17:58 AM
The black one looks a LOT like a Cell phone.
So if you want to be one of those closet gamers who is to scared to admit they play games....go with that one.
---
The PS3 and 360 can battle each other over who's breasts look more realistic.
The Wii is all about having fun with them. ~Girl Gamer~
#4Finale_WandererPosted 8/8/2011 9:28:04 AM
I highly prefer the black one to the teal/turqoise one.

The teal/turqoise one is way too sparkly. I like the color but in person when you're playing it looks like you have glitter painted all over your 3DS. The glitter on the black one looks more like it's trying to be a charcoal color. Also the the duality of the inside of the teal one just makes it look more childish. if they didn't make the inside so glittery, the blue 3DS would look a lot better. I just wish they both had a circle pad that was closer to the same color of the machine. I wish the blue one didn't have a black top panel screen. I like the finish on both but it is prone to scratches, I do a good job trying to prevent them. Got a microsuede case from Club Nintendo in blue, I may get a red one as well. I don't know what else I'd like to get from Club Nintendo. I think I'll wait and see if they have LoZ 25th anniversary poster next year with Skyward Sword Link also instead of just Spirit Tracks as the last one.
---
Waiting for more info on: LoZ: Skyward Sword, 3DS games, Dragon Quest X, and Wii U
#5curryandricePosted 8/8/2011 9:29:36 AM
Just get whichever colour you like more, there's no difference to them really. btw the black one is more like a dark grey
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2ptax7a.png
http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/EpicImmenseCurry.png
#6nintendoggerPosted 8/8/2011 9:43:14 AM
Blue looks fine. I have it and I like it.
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#7PokeclipsePosted 8/8/2011 11:01:27 AM(edited)
Blue TBH. It was the first one I had. So many memories... long live Kanto.
---
$50 says that I don't have a gambling problem.
#8theshovellerPosted 8/8/2011 11:03:42 AM
I went with the black one, since the "border" of the screen is black anyway and I found the blue-black scheme a bit jarring for me. The black one looks nice, but in the end just go with whatever your gut says.