Nintendo never said when the "Ambassador" program would be rolled out

#1TrekCyclingPosted 8/8/2011 1:00:20 PM
I'm picturing a bunch of people buying the 3DS for the 20 free games and then those games arriving 3 or 4 months later the same way the eShop was delayed.
---
XBox Live Gamer Tag: DSGamerish - PSN: DSGamerGWJ
#2kyomagiPosted 8/8/2011 1:01:25 PM
september 1st for the NES 10 games
"This year" for GBA 10 games
#3theshovellerPosted 8/8/2011 1:01:58 PM
I thought it said that the NES games would be available "starting September 1st," (which means probably the "announced five" and the other five will be later on) and that the GBA games will be sometime "before the end of the year."

But I could be wrong.
#4jayman7Posted 8/8/2011 1:19:34 PM(edited)
theshoveller posted...
I thought it said that the NES games would be available "starting September 1st," (which means probably the "announced five" and the other five will be later on) and that the GBA games will be sometime "before the end of the year."

But I could be wrong.

You're wrong in that the announcement would be that all ten NES games would be on September 1, not the "announced five" with the other five coming later.

... Or, at least, that's what I'd presumed, but looking back on the announcement, it could very well mean "one game a week starting the 1st" or something (not saying it does, just that it's more ambiguous than I thought.)
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#5baconcow1812Posted 8/8/2011 2:39:21 PM
The wording of the press release is vague on whether they meant the announced 5 or all 10.
---
"the hell!?"
#619061980Posted 8/8/2011 2:47:24 PM
TrekCycling posted...
I'm picturing a bunch of people buying the 3DS for the 20 free games and then those games arriving 3 or 4 months later the same way the eShop was delayed.

Lol, you didn't read the press release did you?

They did, Sept. 1st.
#7mahgah91Posted 8/8/2011 2:51:20 PM
Sept. 1 for the NES games (before everyone else with an incomplete emulator) and they said the GBA games would be coming before the end of the year.

What have we learned? Nintendo is s*** when it comes to dates and deadlines, at least to the public. It took forever for a release date for the eShop (which was confirmed as delayed by Reggie) and we barely know what's coming out on that before it comes out.
---
Nintendo 3DS FC: Mahgah 1547-5225-3564