Alright guys, are there any stores out there that have the price drop NOW?

#1Rawrman15Posted 8/8/2011 3:40:52 PM
My little brother often bugs his parents for me to give him my 3ds for him to play with. However, when it comes to him "borrowing" my stuff, I'll either

1. Not get it back for a long time

2. Get it back with something messed up(like a scratched screen at the very least)

or

3. Have it lost forever

I tried to tell my parents about it but they're not listening. Anyways, enough of that. Recently he's been wanting Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and some other GBA games and has been throwing a small fit over them. IIRC, Kirby was recently confirmed. Now to get to the point:

Are there any stores out there that have the price drop going on so he can be in the ambassador program?
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast
#2Pokeman718Posted 8/8/2011 3:42:20 PM
No. But it's rumored that Walmart will drop the price tomorrow.

If that ends up not being true, just get one at Best Buy if you can. You can price match later on.
---
"Lindsay Lohan got un-hot the very minute that the credits to Mean Girls concluded"
- NNG1213
#3elheberPosted 8/8/2011 3:42:45 PM
Nope. There were rumors that Walmart was going to drop the price early, but it was just for a pre-order that you'd pick up (or be shipped to you) on the 12th.
---
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
#4PhantomSwordPosted 8/8/2011 3:43:41 PM
Costco, IIRC.
---
My favorite part of the day is when she dance in the mirror.
#5Rawrman15(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2011 3:43:44 PM
Bleh, I guess i'm stuck holding down my fort.
---
If actions speak louder than words, then why is the pen mightier than the sword?
PSN: Phireblast