Is the loophole a Sin??

#111hatemakingnamesPosted 8/9/2011 3:07:31 PM
Nintendo could change the program to allow only people who logged into the eshop before August 1st if they wanted to.

The 3DS is not selling well.

Nintendo's profits are down.

Nintendo needs more more sales now.

They intentionally created the "loophole" for the purpose of boosting short term sales.

There is a good chance that you might not buy a 3DS for 1 year, 2 years, or ever....even with the price drop.

Early adopters need you and other people to use the "loophole" to prevent more games (like MML3) from being canceled.

If you don't buy now, third parties will drop the system, the system will fail, and I will be left with an aqua blue brick.

If the 3DS fails, Nintendo will drop plans for the WiiU.

Nintendo will go out of business.

In his shame, Iwata will act out the ancient art of Seppuku, disemboweling himself.

This will leave his children fatherless, begging on the streets for scraps of food, perhaps doing unspeakable things just to survive.

IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT!?!

I SAY NO!

REPENT NOW!

BUY YOUR 3DS, LOG INTO THE ESHOP, AND GET YOUR 20 FREE GAMES!

(...maybe I should have stopped after aqua blue brick)
#112thundercat2600(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 6:20:02 PM
bump
#113UiruPosted 8/9/2011 7:09:53 PM
ok see there you go flaming again how do you know how old everyone here is a child? how do you know they're clueless and why do you insist on calling them brats again? you might know a little about capitalism but you don't know anything about debate calling people names is immature and honestly it causes you to lose so much support...imagine in a presidential debate one candidate calls the other a brat he would lose a ton of support and that is what happened to you...

This isn't a "debate", and there is no concept of support. There is right, and there is wrong. You either support your argument or you leave the thread. Hanging around whining about the facts is only going to draw more ire and amuse me further.
---
~Uiru
#114Soccer009Posted 8/9/2011 7:15:14 PM
Uiru posted...
ok see there you go flaming again how do you know how old everyone here is a child? how do you know they're clueless and why do you insist on calling them brats again? you might know a little about capitalism but you don't know anything about debate calling people names is immature and honestly it causes you to lose so much support...imagine in a presidential debate one candidate calls the other a brat he would lose a ton of support and that is what happened to you...

This isn't a "debate", and there is no concept of support. There is right, and there is wrong. You either support your argument or you leave the thread. Hanging around whining about the facts is only going to draw more ire and amuse me further.
---
~Uiru

debate: To engage in argument by discussing opposing points. hmmm that seems like what we're doing here right? you aren't supporting anything though and if you think you are then ill tell you that you are not doing it well by flaming...and I'm not whining so i don't know who that comment was directed towards I'm glad calling people names amuses you nice morals there
#115UiruPosted 8/9/2011 7:19:06 PM
debate: To engage in argument by discussing opposing points. hmmm that seems like what we're doing here right? you aren't supporting anything though and if you think you are then ill tell you that you are not doing it well by flaming...and I'm not whining so i don't know who that comment was directed towards I'm glad calling people names amuses you nice morals there

No, what we're doing here is I'm fully explaining myself over and over and you're ignoring everything I have said. Come back when you're ready to discuss something, or answer any of the many points I have made.
---
~Uiru
#116Soccer009Posted 8/9/2011 7:23:49 PM
Uiru posted...

No, what we're doing here is I'm fully explaining myself over and over and you're ignoring everything I have said. Come back when you're ready to discuss something, or answer any of the many points I have made.
---
~Uiru

lol seriously what points have you made? not many considering all you say is i have morals and you all are brats and all you do is whine when no one here is whining you don't know how old anyone is so you can't call them children and you can't call people brats when you yourself are doing some name calling and you have terrible morals if you can call people names without it taking a toll on your conscience...happy i just gave a counter point to all the little points you've made