3DS stolen on vacation, anyway of getting least my eshop games back?

#1Sk2k52Posted 8/8/2011 8:03:57 PM
Pretty much it got stolen while I was out of state. I reported it missing but nada and its been a week so it's gone for good.

Another problem, i spent about 50 dollars on dsiware / virtual console on it. Would there be anyway of at least getting those back or anything?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHPjJWzFQqA
Zomg Sylvannas has a Siamese Twin!
#2scorejunkiePosted 8/8/2011 8:08:59 PM
I'm guessing Nintendo can transfer them to a new system if you still have the serial number.
#3JeraleepPosted 8/8/2011 8:11:14 PM
somebody you know stole it. they knew about you being away, and they knew you had eshop goodies on there. think about it... should narrow the search (it was carl)
---
Proud hater of Team PS3rd place
#4SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/8/2011 8:12:07 PM
Yea. You buying them again. It sucks that your thing got stolen, and it sucks more that Nintendo can't seem to get into the current century with digital distribution. I hope you aren't a die hard white knight fanboy, because I would love to see you defend not having your stuff tied to an account over tied to the system now.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#5nintendoggerPosted 8/8/2011 8:12:10 PM
^ I kinda agree, and now I'm curious. How'd it get stolen?
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#6GoldenSun3DSPosted 8/8/2011 8:18:24 PM
eShop games are not transferable.

Next time you buy a 3DS, set parental controls to allow only Early Childhood rated games. It'll be useless to anyone else. They won't even be able to play Pokèmon Black or Face Raiders!

(you'll have to enter your pin every time you play a 3DS or DSi game rated above Early Childhood)
---
Uncancel Mega Man Legends 3! Join the devroom and sign the ONLY OFFICIAL MML3 PETITION:
http://bitly.com/rigdKs *Please make this your sig*
#7Mariofan15Posted 8/8/2011 8:23:50 PM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Yea. You buying them again. It sucks that your thing got stolen, and it sucks more that Nintendo can't seem to get into the current century with digital distribution. I hope you aren't a die hard white knight fanboy, because I would love to see you defend not having your stuff tied to an account over tied to the system now.

You need to quit calling people Fanboys.
---
Pokemon White:1163-1399-0122
Nintendo 3DS:3394-3658-2611
#8panama_chiefPosted 8/8/2011 8:31:15 PM
Mariofan15 posted...

What do you call someone who would defend what's happening? The guy can't even get his digital games back. What other online shopping system has this kind of archaic implementation in 2011?
---
YOINK!!! [[[[[[[[[[[[[[[|||||||||||||||]]]]]]]]]]]]]]] STOLEN!!!!!!!!!!!
I steal things......
#9FoofyheadPosted 8/8/2011 8:51:16 PM
Why does carl always get the blame?
---
Winter is coming.
#10Baha05Posted 8/8/2011 8:54:27 PM
bronx718 posted...
Mariofan15 posted...

What do you call someone who would defend what's happening? The guy can't even get his digital games back. What other online shopping system has this kind of archaic implementation in 2011?

Pretty sure there are entire dictionaries for these sorts of things.