3DS stolen on vacation, anyway of getting least my eshop games back?

#21SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/9/2011 7:03:28 AM
Mariofan15 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Yea. You buying them again. It sucks that your thing got stolen, and it sucks more that Nintendo can't seem to get into the current century with digital distribution. I hope you aren't a die hard white knight fanboy, because I would love to see you defend not having your stuff tied to an account over tied to the system now.

You need to quit calling people Fanboys.

You need to wuit thinking you are somebody special just because you think Nintendo is God. Fanboy. You don't tell me what to do any more than I tell you, so until Gamefaqs makes calling people a fanboy moddable, then I'll use it to my hearts content, MarioFanboy15.

You need to learn to understand what you read, you would actually noticed I didn't call him a fanboy, but your bias makes you irrational and foolish and for whatever reason makes you think that you have some power to tell me what I "need" to do.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#22PSI_IKEPosted 8/9/2011 8:40:15 AM
Lol SSJ4
---
Some used to call me Inferior. Others call me PK Ike. But you can just call me Ike.
#23strongo9Posted 8/9/2011 8:51:04 AM
PSI_IKE posted...
Lol SSJ4
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#24LHS_2012Posted 8/9/2011 8:55:02 AM
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Mariofan15 posted...
SSJ4CHRIS posted...
Yea. You buying them again. It sucks that your thing got stolen, and it sucks more that Nintendo can't seem to get into the current century with digital distribution. I hope you aren't a die hard white knight fanboy, because I would love to see you defend not having your stuff tied to an account over tied to the system now.

You need to quit calling people Fanboys.

You need to wuit thinking you are somebody special just because you think Nintendo is God. Fanboy. You don't tell me what to do any more than I tell you, so until Gamefaqs makes calling people a fanboy moddable, then I'll use it to my hearts content, MarioFanboy15.

You need to learn to understand what you read, you would actually noticed I didn't call him a fanboy, but your bias makes you irrational and foolish and for whatever reason makes you think that you have some power to tell me what I "need" to do.

Hey man leave his love of hockey outta this.
---
Just look at all those Whos down at Whoville, singing, dancing, enjoying their games! ~ Grandy12
Gamertag: Starfish Hero