So I just found out there's gonna be a game using a 64GB card

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I just found out there's gonna be a game using a 64GB card
4 years ago#1
Wow... Just... Wow. That's more than a basic blu-ray.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
4 years ago#2
What game? Wouldn't such a card be too expensive?
4 years ago#3
Source? If this is true, then there is almost no way to avoid having massive hype. Although I think this is trolling. 64 Gb is like 8 of the biggest ps3 games, I believe. That would be insane....
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
4 years ago#4
According to TV Tropes, "New Love Plus" will use such a card.
---
Second Chances sure are great. It's nice to be back, GameFAQs.
http://backloggery.com/Ground
4 years ago#5
...:/

This seems fishy.
---
My 3DS FC is 4854-6508-4956.
Let me know if you want to add me so I can add you. :)
4 years ago#6
Source?
4 years ago#7
You sure that's not Gb? I could see Gb as that is 8 GigaBYTES... I don't even see why a game on a handheld would even need that much space anyways, unless it was a Xenosaga Trilogy or something.
4 years ago#8
If that's true...

OMFGHAXZORZBBQ
---
3DS: 1075-0740-6302 PSN: briantheuber123 "even a hobo also have money" - fakewars
4 years ago#9
64 gigabit, perhaps. Not 64 gigabytes.
4 years ago#10
New Love Plus? I doubt it. I dont doubt that they could make a game like that incredibly long, but 64 Gb is just WAY too much for anything, really. If they really needed a cart that big, the game would be hundreds or thousands of hours long.
Actually, they might make a lot of money selling a game like that for, say $80-100...
---
Curiously enough, the only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was, "Oh no, not again."
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. So I just found out there's gonna be a game using a 64GB card

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived