ogre battle 64 remake....

#1moogle69Posted 8/9/2011 12:26:10 AM
please god...please. since we have been having alot of 64 remakes and most likely majoras mask as well i want this the most.
---
playing: Dragon Quest VI
looking forward to: Final Fantasy-Type 0, Dragon Quest Monster Joker 2, ES: SKYRIM V, Dark Souls, Hopefully FFversus XIII for 360
#2deadANDrottedPosted 8/9/2011 1:08:52 AM
moogle69 posted...
please god...please. since we have been having alot of 64 remakes and most likely majoras mask as well i want this the most.

I count 2 N64 remakes (thats not alot to me) with an unconfirmed 3rd (again not alot). If anything I just really want some if not all of Rare's old titles from the N64.

Damn you MS you killed one of history's greatest developers, and now we the gamers suffer for it.
#3h1ryuPosted 8/9/2011 1:12:00 AM
That would be awesome, never got to play the 64 version so I'd definitely go for it.

Also Microsoft didn't kill Rare, pretty much most of the people that made Goldeneye and Perfect Dark moved on to Free Radical and made the Time Splitters games.
---
PSN - Cyber_Pup
#4deadANDrottedPosted 8/9/2011 1:27:02 AM
From what I heard it was because of MS buying Rare the biggest talent left. It could just be a rumor from back when it happened but I find it odd that once they were with MS the games just don't seem as good as what the were pumping out for Nintendo.