just got back from walmart. they have dropped the price to 169.99

#1Cranman1982Posted 8/9/2011 6:53:57 AM
at my local richmond indiana walmart i just bought a 3ds for 169.99. And i picked up two games, zelda and resident evil!!!
#2paulinkPosted 8/9/2011 6:55:28 AM
Oh dear god, you better hide from the angry mob about to destroy this thread shouting things like SCAMBASSADOR or SINNER.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#3trenkenPosted 8/9/2011 6:55:55 AM
Cool and you get the free games if you log into the eshop. Worked out pretty good.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#4trenkenPosted 8/9/2011 6:57:30 AM
Paullink posted...
Oh dear god, you better hide from the angry mob about to destroy this thread shouting things like SCAMBASSADOR or SINNER.

Haha, scambassador, I like it.

Thats silly though, these people arent doing anything illegal here, just original buyers are jealous. I spent $250 on mine, I dont care who's able to cash in on the free games and the price drop. It doesnt effect me.
---
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
#5FrankGrimeyPosted 8/9/2011 6:59:51 AM
Gotta give mine a call later...
---
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.
#6paulinkPosted 8/9/2011 7:01:34 AM
trenken posted...

Thats silly though, these people arent doing anything illegal here, just original buyers are jealous. I spent $250 on mine, I dont care who's able to cash in on the free games and the price drop. It doesnt effect me.

Same, got mine on launch and while I don't like the fact that the price dropped so dramatically so fast, i'm not going to get angry at some people scoring an awesome deal. I would do the same myself.
---
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
#7nintendoggerPosted 8/9/2011 7:02:06 AM
Looks like it's Best buy, then the bank for me! I wonder what I should bring in as "proof" of the price drop?
---
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
#8trenkenPosted 8/9/2011 7:04:01 AM
Paullink posted...
trenken posted...

Same, got mine on launch and while I don't like the fact that the price dropped so dramatically so fast, i'm not going to get angry at some people scoring an awesome deal. I would do the same myself.

Yeah well thats why nintendo HAD to do something for us. I cant recall a single console in history that dropped $80 a few months after launch. The fact that people found a way to take advange of it within the law is fine by me. My $250 is already gone, not going to cry about it.
---
#9SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/9/2011 7:04:52 AM
nintendogger posted...
Looks like it's Best buy, then the bank for me! I wonder what I should bring in as "proof" of the price drop?

go to walmart.com and print the price drop out and take that to Best Buy. That should do it for you.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
#10trenkenPosted 8/9/2011 7:05:16 AM
nintendogger posted...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Local-Ad-2010-Video-Games/14658345
---