just got back from walmart. they have dropped the price to 169.99

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. just got back from walmart. they have dropped the price to 169.99
5 years ago#1
at my local richmond indiana walmart i just bought a 3ds for 169.99. And i picked up two games, zelda and resident evil!!!
5 years ago#2
Oh dear god, you better hide from the angry mob about to destroy this thread shouting things like SCAMBASSADOR or SINNER.
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
5 years ago#3
Cool and you get the free games if you log into the eshop. Worked out pretty good.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
5 years ago#4
Paullink posted...
Oh dear god, you better hide from the angry mob about to destroy this thread shouting things like SCAMBASSADOR or SINNER.

Haha, scambassador, I like it.

Thats silly though, these people arent doing anything illegal here, just original buyers are jealous. I spent $250 on mine, I dont care who's able to cash in on the free games and the price drop. It doesnt effect me.
One free month of PSN+, and all I have to do is hand over my personal info to hackers? That sounds like a sweet deal, where do I sign? -- 3DS 1504-5688-7256
5 years ago#5
Gotta give mine a call later...
I'm better than okay. I'm Homer Simpson.
5 years ago#6
trenken posted...

Thats silly though, these people arent doing anything illegal here, just original buyers are jealous. I spent $250 on mine, I dont care who's able to cash in on the free games and the price drop. It doesnt effect me.

Same, got mine on launch and while I don't like the fact that the price dropped so dramatically so fast, i'm not going to get angry at some people scoring an awesome deal. I would do the same myself.
"Yo bronx, stop being a turbo nerd and go outside." -FAT____MAN
5 years ago#7
Looks like it's Best buy, then the bank for me! I wonder what I should bring in as "proof" of the price drop?
I will always be able to chop onions in Wii Party faster than you. Always.
Proud female gamer.
5 years ago#8
Paullink posted...
trenken posted...

Same, got mine on launch and while I don't like the fact that the price dropped so dramatically so fast, i'm not going to get angry at some people scoring an awesome deal. I would do the same myself.

Yeah well thats why nintendo HAD to do something for us. I cant recall a single console in history that dropped $80 a few months after launch. The fact that people found a way to take advange of it within the law is fine by me. My $250 is already gone, not going to cry about it.
5 years ago#9
nintendogger posted...
Looks like it's Best buy, then the bank for me! I wonder what I should bring in as "proof" of the price drop?

go to walmart.com and print the price drop out and take that to Best Buy. That should do it for you.
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip
5 years ago#10
nintendogger posted...

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Local-Ad-2010-Video-Games/14658345
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. just got back from walmart. they have dropped the price to 169.99

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived