Walmart Price Drop *confirmed*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Walmart Price Drop *confirmed*

User Info: ZXlegends822

ZXlegends822
5 years ago#1
indeed in fact that walmart HAS dropped the 3ds price to $169.99 TODAY. so i suggest you all go jump on that

User Info: Broncav

Broncav
5 years ago#2
ZXlegends822 posted...
indeed in fact that walmart HAS dropped the 3ds price to $169.99 TODAY. so i suggest you all go jump on that

Where is the confirmation?
Being a fanboy = Dedicating yourself to and defending a piece of plastic, made by a corporation that doesn't care about you anyway.

User Info: Cranman1982

Cranman1982
5 years ago#3
yeah i went and got mine this morning. they still have it priced at regular, but they just haven't updated the shelf tag. it rang up at 169.99

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
5 years ago#4
Worked at some Walmarts... not at others... YMMV

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=300861&page=23
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
"And like that... *poof* he's gone."

User Info: ZXlegends822

ZXlegends822
5 years ago#5
sorry, i called walmart this morning. they said the dropped the price to $169.99

User Info: KSEGoblin1290

KSEGoblin1290
5 years ago#6
I went to mine to get an ad and they had none. I'm like da eff >_<. But anyways I'll change my price at Target when they change.
GT and PSN ID-TehFrozenThrone
Elena-Then what's a ten? Drake-Clowns. Elena-Clowns over my death? Drake-I, I hate clowns.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Walmart Price Drop *confirmed*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived