Got my 3DS for $169 without the loophole.

#1CellularArrestPosted 8/9/2011 8:17:09 AM
Fanboys who said it wasn't possible to have the cheaper price and the free games, where is your Nintendo god now!?
---
Roses are red, violets are blue.
All of my base are belong to you.
#2GTMPosted 8/9/2011 8:19:16 AM
In Kansas, I think.
---
Growlithe-Tackling Mantine - Go To Meowth - Gardevoir + Mamoswine
Woo Woo Woo! You Know It!
#3strongo9Posted 8/9/2011 8:24:02 AM
Do you think saying that helps? Nobody even denied that it was possible to get it for $170 before the official price drop. The problem people have is that people who don't deserve the 20 free games are getting the 3DS for $170 and the games. Only the people who bought it for $250 deserve the games irregardless of whether you bought the 3DS before 12th or not.
---
I can't wait for Super Mario 3D, Mario Kart 3D, Paper Mario 3D, Luigi's Mansion 2,
Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby Mass Attack, Kirby Wii, and Skyward Sword!
#4GTMPosted 8/9/2011 8:25:24 AM
...so my Nintendo god is not in Kansas you say?
---
#5SimpleStar010Posted 8/9/2011 8:26:03 AM
strongo9 posted...
Do you think saying that helps? Nobody even denied that it was possible to get it for $170 before the official price drop. The problem people have is that people who don't deserve the 20 free games are getting the 3DS for $170 and the games. Only the people who bought it for $250 deserve the games irregardless of whether you bought the 3DS before 12th or not.

So Much this.
---
Your ignorance is pardoned. It's not your fault. You couldn't have known any better coming from a community like Tri.- blaze19_0X
#6GTMPosted 8/9/2011 8:26:56 AM
strongo9 posted...

I bought it for $230 about a month and a half ago. Do I deserve the games?

My cousin bought it for $200 about a week or two ago. Does he deserve the games?
---
#7CellularArrest(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 8:27:03 AM
"Do you think saying that helps? Nobody even denied that it was possible to get it for $170 before the official price drop. The problem people have is that people who don't deserve the 20 free games are getting the 3DS for $170 and the games. Only the people who bought it for $250 deserve the games irregardless of whether you bought the 3DS before 12th or not."

Uhh, where you on this board a week ago? Everyone and their brother was denying it.
---
#8GTMPosted 8/9/2011 8:27:55 AM
(and yes I actually really want to know if I deserve games >_>;)
---
#9CellularArrest(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2011 8:30:10 AM(edited)
You're an early adopter of the 3DS! Of course you do!

Edit: Oh, and so am I!
---
#10SSJ4CHRISPosted 8/9/2011 8:29:59 AM
strongo9 posted...

that sounds alot like jealous fanboy crying to me. Blame your "can do no wrong" Nintendo for screwing up and having to slash the price so soon. Also blame then for leaving the ambassador program open to anyone before the 12th of August instead of putting a past gone date on it to keep it exclusive.
---
Pokemon White FC: 0346 8604 2225
PSN: phayro_rip