Got my 3DS for $169 without the loophole.

#51Sirian_HawkPosted 8/9/2011 11:36:34 PM
I is smart posted...
^Except that Nintendo stated that the free games are compensation for the extra money they paid for the system. Nintendo themselves said we deserve the games. The people who are getting the system for cheaper DON'T. Anybody who is selling the 3DS is breaking the agreement they had with Nintendo.

But you don't DESERVE the games. You did nothing extraordinary to warrant them. You felt the price was fair enough to warrant buying the system. You paid money for the system. You got the system. The only thing you deserved was the system. You did not pay for a system and 20 games, they were an unforeseen gift. YOU DESERVE NOTHING. You got something for free.

Therefore you cannot complain (but you will) that someone else gets something for free because so did you. The difference is they were shrewd enough to wait and it paid off with a price cut.
---
"To hell with your spoiled baby! Zoidberg needs those shoes!"
#52AmakusaPosted 8/10/2011 1:02:51 AM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
The difference is they were shrewd enough to wait

I don't think 'shrewd' is the right word to describe this. 'Opportunistic' sounds about right.
---
I will rule the world, and find that truly good cup of coffee.
#53WaywardUltimaPosted 8/10/2011 1:16:13 AM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
But you don't DESERVE the games. You did nothing extraordinary to warrant them. You felt the price was fair enough to warrant buying the system. You paid money for the system. You got the system. The only thing you deserved was the system. You did not pay for a system and 20 games, they were an unforeseen gift. YOU DESERVE NOTHING. You got something for free.

Therefore you cannot complain (but you will) that someone else gets something for free because so did you. The difference is they were shrewd enough to wait and it paid off with a price cut.

I like how this guy thinks. I agree with him. Nintendo didn't HAVE to give you games. They did it too make you happy. And all it's doing is making people complain. How about being I don't know happy that you're getting FREE games and stop complaining about how you think somebody else doesn't deserve it.
---
You want to see something cool? Press ctrl + w.